Chapter 35

[Clarke POV]

"To tell you once more that I NE-VER FEEL OR FELT ANY-THING FOR YOU, stop pretend Bells , man up and decide"

"For her?, all this bullshit so you belong to her?"

"She doesn't belong to anyone. she is Wanheda" i literally melt, any part of my body transformed to butter , but i stood my ground

"SHUT UP what did he just said? To who said it? Oh Gods she is gonna reap him apart i jumped in front of her but to my surprise she didn't even flinch If it wasn't for you she would be with me"

"Thats were you are wrong i wouldn't. You mean nothing to me Bells, i had you like a brother and you betrayed me" i turned to Lexa " Heda? sent him away he doesn't belong here"

Octavia was behind us all this time but i didn't saw her

"NO, he will stay here in prison, i won't give the enemy an asset he'll stay here and when the time comes, i'll do it myself"

"Octavia?"

"Clarke?, we are on war you wanna give the Corectioners the advantage? They have Jaha and Cane you wanna give him too?"

"Skaireepa? How do you know?"

" I have men on the inside Comander" i saw Lexa and O speak with their eyes

"Ok, O he'll stay here"

"O? if he tries anything it will be his end"

"I don't care anymore, Octavia Blake is DEAD he killed her, he is nothing to me"

"Cough him and lock him" Echo told the guard, Boika is back "Heda? we must regroup and level up the protection in Ark and the surround areas"

"Mills? he jumpes next to me out of nowhere "Oh Gods, inform Roan, Luna and the other leaders of the alliance that the election will be today"

"Yes, Wanheda"

"Heda? I'm not ready yet to be your right hand until i amp i want to put someone else"

"Ai laik Heda, no one can hurt me don't worry when you are ready"

"I wouldn't be so sure, they are closer than you think" Bellamy said and i turned like the wind but Lexa was so calm

"They were indeed but you see as i said Ai lark Heda, i know every single thing and now they are all dead including your friends" What? When? What the hell? I turned to Lexa and saw she winks at Bellamy, that was the last drop, he started to rocket words, threats, curses " That for trying to kill Clarke, next time you will be on the ground boy" turns and leave the cells.

Some moments later everyone follows her, leaving Bellamy continue to bang the door and screaming all kinds of words. We caught up with Lexa in the hall.

"Mi Heda? Di you really killed them?"

"Yes, Mi Wanheda, Roan,Luna and the other leaders of our alliance caught the insiders. The Corectioners watched us from day one, from the moment we decided to unite, they watch very closely"

"How did you figure it out?"

"Emmerson. When he was in the cells in Polis, he told me that Mountain Man wasn't the chosen one, a man called Aik the Leader of the Corectioners is, he wants to be the only one to survive and purify the race"

"Lexa? Do we have a chance?"

"When Roan and Luna bring all the Nightbleedas here maybe"

"To do what?" i looked at Lexa, she didn't answer "Lexa? TO do what?"

"To give our blood and to see how we can survive, it is urgent to clean around the Ark and expand our forces"

"When you want to tell them?"

"Tonight at the election"

We went right away outside to see what we can do to enforce it immediately and ofc to have some alone time, Octavia returned to her room, she wasn't ready yet and Echo took some clothes and walked to the pond , Raven thought no one saw her but i did followed Echo. That would be interesting. I smiled and followed the others outside, the 0 day is coming crucially. Every cell on my body feels it.