Chapter 55

[Lexa POV]

Echo and I were returning to our camp, suddenly i felt Clarke she was hurting i stopped instantly and i grabbed the tree next to me, Echo did the exact same thing. Something is going on and i'm not there with Clarke.

"I felt it too"

"She is in pain"

"They both are"

"What happened?"

" I don't know Heda but i can feel Raven"

"I can feel Clarke, she is furious and heartbroken"

"Pfff, come on my love pls relax" my walkie came on

"Heda?"

"Hey O"

"What happened?"

" I don't know O, Clarke and Raven something bad happened"

"What? What happened?"

"Both Raven and Clarke are furious and heartbroken, my heart is ready to jump out Clarke can't relax"

"Abby? a moment of silence Ofc, they learned the real reason we were sent down here"

"NO"

"Echo?"

"Octavia please tell what Mountain Man isn't true"

"They found what?"

"When they caught me, i managed to hear a conversation between guards and Emerson, they said that everything is settled and the deal is sealed. New ships are coming soon" they were sacrifice for Mountain Man, my WanHeda was sent down here to die to kill her, i was beyond furious, i must return now.

"You were sent down to die"

"I knew it from moment one, i overheard Abby and Cane and Jaha off talking. I wasn't suppose to be down here with all the others but there was no way i let my best friend die. I was the one i told Finn but what he did was his own actions"

"You blew their plan, Clarke blew their plan that's why she is the target, they had to play along to cover up"

"We can be at shelter in an hour Heda"

"Get ready we are leaving in 10"

———————————————

Arkadia Shelter...

Clarke and Raven were trying to wrap their minds around on what just happened.

"Oh,hello"

"Sky?"

"Hey both of you come here and look who is here?" Costia and Quin came in hard-hat happened and came to be with Clarke and Raven.

"Wanheda? mrs.Mechanic?"

"Costia? Quin?"

"CLARKE come quick" she run to Raven

"What is it?"

"LOOK"

All turned their eyes to the screen and froze how this happened?

"She is here"

"They all are look" Costia looked and saw Roan, Raven saw Octavia and Echo and Clarke saw Lexa.

Raven and Clarke started to cry and hugged each other, their loves were here and alive

"I told you she will return, WanHeda"

"Mi Heda" the walkie came on and Octavia's voice on

"Ark1? this is FlyFox1 do you copy?"

"Octavia this is Sky from Prison shelter we hear you loud and clear"

"Hey Sky, can you see us?"

"Crystal clear SkaiReepa, no one near you or the others Emerson's guards will be here in 10 minutes"

"Good, we cleared the road and Emerson's teams are no longer threat. We all are ok"

"Ato? tell me the poison level?"

"At 20%, oh wow we can go up again in about 10 hours given or take then Aaaaaa" Clarke, Costia and Quin turned and when realised why is she screaming started to laugh.

"Yes, Sky Lexa is alive and she returned, oh Gods Sky?"

"Don't worry WanHeda look they saw them, they are safe, Roan and octavia took care of them"

"My Heda? Clarke froze and turned to Costia for me until Lexa returns you are Heda, what are you want to do?" Luna walked in the room, saw Lexa and the others, turned to us

"I'll go up and when is safe i'll inform you to come out"

"I'll come too"

"Clarke, it will be ok it's almost over"

"Ok,ok Luna as soon ok?"

"You have my word"

" What the hell?"

"What? Sky what is going on?"

"The level is going down fast, we are at 15% what? how?"

"NightBleedas, ofc, look Lexa is bleeding"

"What? Why? She is hurt, who ever did it i'll kill them"

"No, no her blood do this Nightbleedas blood look and the others doing it, i'm going out, Octavia? do you copy?"

"Luna?"

"Luna? What happened?"

"I'm coming out, is it safe?"

"It is they are on their camp"

"Lexa?"

"Mi Heda? everything is ok, don't worry" Sky was smiling like an idiot, she melted, Clarke was smilling too looking at Sky

"Ok, i'm coming"

"I'm coming to get you"

Luna, took her sword and knives put her cloak, hugged Costia and got out of the shelter to join Lexa and the others.