Chapter 6.

In short amount of time, Roan's men managed to clean the place from broken things and the ruins where they were everywhere. The repairs started and Polis started to have something from its old days.

Clarke and Echo didn't meet each again since the last time, Roan kept her away. She was either on Lexa's room or in throne room, that started to have consequences on Clarke, she wasn't like that she wanted to help everyone, even the prisoners, she had talked with Roan and refused to free them. She didn't want to insist she wanted to put her mind in order and recharge her strength.

Echo - Well, well, well Clarke returned to reality what we have here, Wanheda ?

Clarke - What are you doing here Echo ? Don't you have cleaning duty ?

Echo - Oh !! She talks

Clarke - Exactly , don't you ever forget that

Echo - You have a big mouth Wanheda, it gonna get you in deep trouble someday when no one is around

Clarke - Well, i don't see anyone around

Echo, smiled and attacked Clarke. they were fighting like no tomorrow, in a moment Echo managed to strike Clarke hard. As a result Clarke hit the ground hard Echo jumped on her and kept hitting her, she had mo remorse, suddenly the door opened and Octavia jumped on Echo, right behind was Roan screaming. Same time on Sacred Place Lexa jumped and felt the pain.

Roan - EEEECCHOOOO Echo turned and she just escaped from Octavia's hit

Octavia - Come on you COWARD. You freaking traitor lets see what you deserve O got ready and had her sword on hand, Roan for a moment thought to let O teach Echo a lesson but he didn't, he knew Lexa wont wanted that.

Roan - Mill ? Take Echo away from here and referred to Echo wont come back here until i say so, go

Echo - But ?

Roan - NOW, GO Echo lowered her head and followed Mills Clarke ? talk to me no response Clarke ? come on Clarke ? Roan and O picked her gently and brought her to Lexa's room God damn Clarke talk to me, O ? Go find and bring Abby here now.

Guard - We'll go King start running like the wind, Indra got in upset

Indra - Why she was alone ?

Octavia - When i left it was dawn and Abby and Clarke were sleeping

Indra - Roan ? She must learn about this

Octavia - Looking first Roan and then Indra, turned and looked Clarke then Indra and Roan again. Looked straight and then she gasped of course who else ? LEXA !!! She is alive ?

Roan - I found her couple KM from my camp, i couldn't believe in my eyes. But yeah she is alive. She is safe and she is working to return.

Octavia - What the hell ? Indra ? Why didn't you tell me ?

Indra - I would but we never have the chance to be just the two of us

Octavia - How did she managed that ?

Indra - She is blessed by the first Commander. She and Clarke is our only chance to survive