Chapter 12

[Clarke POV]

She is almost here, wish Lexa was here to tell me what to do, even though i was Skai leader Lexas knowledge in war was impeccable, i don't know what to do, i know what to do but i don't want to, with Lexas second lost something broke, nothing can replace her. She is not becoming Heda that's the only thing i'm sure of it, i'll die to protect that place the only one that reminds me of her.

"Why are we offer her Polis ?" Bellamy said and end my zoneout

"Because that's what we want , she is falling right where we want her" Roan said

"You have a plan ?"

"She is here" Mills said

"You know what to do , Go" Roan said and Mills disappeared

Something is going on and i have no clue, come on Clarke focus this is it today will change everything , trust you instincts and Roan she saved you and he didn't have to. In seconds i can hear her and her army to coming in the throne room , Lexas throne room. We are ready.

She opens the door and she brings at least 50 warriors , ofc outside has many more, she is laughing. I'll kill her

"Well, well i see we are all here" Echo said in smirking voice and a grin in her face

"Ofc, we are" Roan answered

"You decided as i see where you stand... is it right King ?" Echo stood in front of Roan

"I always was Echo, i told you myself but you didn't believe me" lowered his head so he can see her

"You just gonna destroy yourself Roan?"

"I don't care Echo, the only thing I'm sure of is that today you gonna lose"

"Hahaha, u see my King ? This time i win"

"Let me have my doubts"

A sudden big and loud thumb distracted me and scared me, the door open widely and Luna ? came in , what the he'll is she doing here ? How ?

"Luna ?" with surprise and a little fear in her voice

"Echo ?"

"What are you doing here ?"

"You see, the moment i heard that you are want to become Heda even though i never was fan of Hedas i returned to make sure you are not the next, what did you thought ? I let you become Commander without any fight ?"

"Now you want to become Heda? Thats new, what about then Luna? U left like a thief bc your sister was on line"

"Thats the thing, i didn't left, Titus made deal with Nia they tried to capture me but Costia didn't let that happen she surrender herself so i can escape"

I gasped, what a hideous man Titus was , she used Lexa, Luna and Costia for his hidden agenda i was sick to my stomach. Thank Gods he was took his own life bc i would kill him.

"Titus you sick bastard you used all of us, well this time i'll be what i deserve"

" You deserve ? Hahaha you are funny" I couldn't stand there listening to her

"Wanheda, you are alive i thought you died hahaha like your precious Lexa ( I froze, my knuckles turned white from my fist) ofc i wanted to do it myself but i was unlucky"

"And who are you?"

"You don't know me ?"

"Am i suppose to?" He was red from anger