Chapter 50

Facalty Shelter...

[Octavia POV]

The walkie had static then Octavia heard Raven's voice, thank Gods they were ok, jolted up and took it in her hands

"Ark1 this is FlyFox1 i can hear you"

"Octavia? Are you ok guys?"

"Oh, Raven i'm so happy i can hear you we are ok, everyone is ok"

"Octavia?"

"Clarke? Oh Gods same time at Lexa's shelter everyone could hear them but they couldn't speak , the microphone was broken, but didn't matter Lexa heard Clarke and Echo Raven they could exhale"

"We are ok Octavia everyone is ok but we have a problem"

"Clarke? Is Luna ok? What problem?"

"Hey Roan, they are thanks to them we are here and safe, Emerson"

"Emerson? Who is Emerson?"

"Mountain Man's right hand, what about Emerson Clarke?"

"He is alive and he has us surrounded we need a little help if you can"

"Hold on WanHeda we will be there as soon as possible"

"We are ready to move to Quins shelter, our shelters are connected so we can outrun them"

"Skyreepa? SkyReepa you won't believe who is here?"

"Here? What are you talking about? Octavia walks and goes to the door and freeze Lexa.."

"Lexa? what Lexa? Octavia what happened to Lexa?"

"She did it"

"Did what?..."

"Commander?"

"Octavia? Clarke and everyone froze and stopped she didn't breath Roan you having fun?"

"We have communication with Ark"

"I heard that's why we came sooner, Ark1 this Eagle how is everyone?"

"Mi Heda? crying but trying to control it"

"Mi Wanheda, are you ok? Lexa was trying too to control herself"

"We are ok Commander how are you?"

"Now, we are ok, in two days will be there ready don't worry Mi hodness this time i won't stop it, i'll do it myself i ow him"

"Patience mi hodness, we moving in Quins shelter and every shelter on the back so we can outrun them"

"Yes, Clarke do that, be careful pls WanHeda. Clarke can you help us with the road? Where to go and where not? Emerson has his men out" the moment heard Raven a gave the walkie to Echo who was breathless

"I can send you their locations Heda"

"Can you?"

"Boika?"

"Mi Solvaz? i've promised you, i'm coming"

"I'll be waiting"

"Wanheda? Don't start without me, May We Meet Again"

"I'll try, Be careful Heda, over and out"

Walkie was out, Lexa exhaled and sat on the desk

"Commander how are the things out?"

"The NightBleedas can go out even now, the others with the vaccines can come too, now i want 20 more so my shelter can come out, Pat? go back and come with the others"

"Takes the vaccines and run back Yes,Heda"

Octavias shelter was almost full, waiting the hours to pass so they can head to others shelters so they can return.

—————————————-

[Clarke POV]

We were ready to leave, Raven secured our rod and our shelter so we are secure, we were out of the door i walked out last so i make sure everyone followed.

"How are you?"

"Now, i can finally breath she made it Luna"

"Ofc, she did, now take breath snd get ready to show her your progress"

"She knows doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she knows what did you expected? She wants to teach you you know"

"Not yet, when i'm ready that would be a dream, she is the absolute best"

"Oh, really? Clarke she is good i admits but come on?"

"Hahahaha"

"Wanheda?"

"Cai? everything ok?"

"Yes, yes everything is fine, i just wanted to thank you for saving me"

"Oh, Cai there was no way i would let you back and still believe in his poison, you too smart bby girl"

"Everything gonna be ok, even the danger isn't over we got your back nothing is going to hurt you Cai"

Cai started to cry, she was happy after a long time. Clarke hugged her then Abby she took her to the front with the others. Clarke had a smile on her face even they still have danger in front the moment she heard Lexa knew what she meant.

The hours passed and after a couple they arrive outside Quin's shelter