Chapter 15

[Clarkes POV]

I opened my eyes to the sound of talks and whispers coming from outside, it took my a while to realise the what happened last night wasn't just a dream but the truth. Took a deep breath and turned gently to Lexas side, she was there making some adorable little sound her breath was deep and relaxed. I hugged her and started to give her little kisses to her shoulder her and her neck, i felt her turning a little, she took my hands and locked them in hers.

" Good morning my Love"

"Mmm...don't wake me from my dream, pls?"

" Its not a dream babe *kiss it's the truth finally *kiss" she kissed my hands and turned to my side

"My Love,my eyes *kiss it was the smoothest night i had for a long time and slept amazingly"

" Me too *kiss i know it sucks but we have to get up"

"Nooo..why?" the voices caught her attention " what is going on? Who is outside ? she gets out off bed to my argue

"I don't know what is going on but i can tell O has a little difficult with someone" we looked each other and told COSTIA art same time, and burst to laughs .

" Come on Costia, we late"

" I'm not going i want to see Lexa" and run to our room, Lexa and i crying from laughs, the door opened and Costia froze " Oh Gods... Lexa ? Clarke ? i'm so so sorry" Octavia entered and saw what Costia saw ofc she understood what we have done

"You had to open the door didn't you?"

" Can i open my eyes pls? I'm sorry"

" You can" Costia lowered her hand and froze the moment Lexa spoke " Well? why you almost break my door? What is going on?"

" I wanted to see if you are ok Heda"

"Why all these screams ? What...? Oh Costia , how many times do i have to tell you RESPECT PRIVACY ? "

" I'm sorry mom, i wanted to see if Lexa was ok " lowered her head, she was worshipping Lexa and not wrongly.

" Costia ? I haven't had to opportunity to thank you for saving me"

"I help who ever needs help Wanheda, thank you for saving mine"

" Can i give a hug to the future Heda? or i ask too much ?

"Why is so crowded in here ? and why we are hugging ?"

" Who is hanging ?"

" Hahaha Raven hugging not hanging"

" Oh..oops !!! hahaha"

Lexa puts her Heda on and looks at Costa then she breaks and hugs her, i can't stop smile and keep thinking that she is amazing with kids. Octavia and Costa left the room to go to practise. The door closed and in our room the clime changed

" Lexa ? What's next ? "

" We must take a breath see our plus and minds and act accordingly. We must search every inch for hides if we gonna survive"

" I agree Heda we must regroup and examine everything" Luna said

"I'll send Raven and Bellamy back to Ark to bring our technology and everything we have"

" I can give them guards to protect them if you want Wanheda?"

" Well better let them ask for it, i can't take any other arguments "

"As you wish Wanheda" came closer and hug me from my waist

" If you don't need me anything else, i'll return to my camp , see you in practise sis" hugged Lexa and me and left

One by one everyone left our room to find as many info as they can for that virus, Lexa and i left alone. Walked out in the balcony and looking the horizon trying to remain calm and optimistic. Lexa came quietly and cross her hands and hug me from behind resting her hands in my stomach.

" You never stop training aren't you?"

"As Heda i ow to be in my highest level in order to protect my people?

"Can i come ?"

" Ofc, Mi hodness" she turned me to her way she looked me in the eyes and kissed me, Gods i'm falling every single time losing the world. I break the kiss and we rest our foreheads

" It's time to have a real talk with my people"

"You can use the throne room if you wish, are you ok my love?"

" Can you come with me ?"

" Clarke? raise my head so i can see her in the eyes you are Wanheda, you have the strength of an entire army even you don't realise it.You can do this, you can do anything. I'll be by your side"

I kissed her and thanked her, opened the door the walked to the throne room, in the way Mills was my guard and followed me.

"Did you know she was alive Mills?"

"Yes, Wanheda i was the one i found her 4 k.m from our camp"

"How bad Mills?" wishing to tell me not bad, but i knew she was bad

"The Worst i've ever seen, normally she must been dead but she is Heda of all Hedas she is blessed. She had broken ribs, her entire face and body was covered with bruises,blood,cuts, broken shoulder, broken leg. I took her before anyone else find her they wanted her dead.

" I can't think you enough, i ow you my life Mills"

"Anything for Heda and you Wanheda"

"Thank you again Mills, please tell Raven and Bellamy i want to talk to them ? Alone ?"

" I'll be like Heda invisible bows and leaves"

" I know you are here my Heda"  Maybe i couldn't see Lexa but i could feel her and that alone gave me the strength i wanted to face Bellamy and Raven, my people who knew what i been through all this time thinking that i lost the Love of my life, the door opens with noise and i returned to reality. 

"Well, well you finally woke up Princess?" Bellamy said sarcastically