Chapter 27

LISA

THE DAY HAS come! We're finally heading back to Korea! I messaged Jennie about my flight today and told her to wait for me and for my present. Unfortunately, she didn't reply. Maybe she was busy earlier or she have no load.

I bought some gifts for the squad, too. Since they're really looking forward to my gifts, I bought it for them.

"I bet Jennie is really excited to see you again. One month is already long, you know."

"Hope so." I replied.

We're on the taxi now heading to Bambam's house because he said the squad is there waiting for us except for Jennie and Kai. I just hope that they didn't prepare a surprise for us when we get there. That thing isn't my thing. Really.

Our flight earlier took 4 hours. So I feel so tired now. But it's only 3 in the afternoon.

"Kai really loves chicken that's why I bought a bucket of chicken for him. I bought two buckets. You can give the other one to Jisoo."

"Sure. She'll be so happy."

One more hour had passed before we arrived at Chae's house. Sehun helped me carry my things so I just opened the door for him. Yeah. Without knocking, I opened the door and spotted them having fun in the living room. They all turned to us.

"Lisa?! Sehun?! You're finally here!" They ran towards us and insisted to give us a hug. So we have no other choice but to let them.

"Limario!" I was surprised when someone jumped on me. By just hearing that nickname, I already knew that it's Jisoo unnie. "I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too, unnie. But I can't breathe." I muttered. She quickly pulled away from me.

"Wait, why you looks so thin than before?" I glared at Bam but he just chuckled.

"I bought gifts for you, guys." They let us in first before I hand them their gifts.

"Wow. Chicken!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and even jumped out of excitement. "Thank you, Lalisa!"

"Sehun bought it."

"Then thank you, Sehun!" Sehun just smiled at her.

"Where's Kai oppa?" I curiously asked.

"He said he have something important to do but he promise that he'll make it up to you." Bam replied. I nodded. It's okay. I don't mind. I guess, he's a busy person now.

"Chittaphon, you're not going to teach your students today?"

"I dismissed them early. You know, I want to make sure that I am here to welcome you and Sehun hyung."

"Oh. Okay."

After they got their gifts, we decided to eat together first since Irene unnie and Jisoo unnie cooked some food. We happily enjoyed it. They're such a good cook. It's kinda sad that we're not complete but we can do this again next time though with Kai oppa and Jennie.

"So, Lisa, how's your month there? Did Sehun take a good care of you?" Irene unnie said. She sounds like my mom. Really.

"Yep. So thankful that I brought him with me. Anyway, Mr. Wang was there. He talked to us. But the funny thing is, he said that he wants to reconcile with my Dad. That's a bullshit, right? After the wrong things he had done?"

"Yeah. But did he hurt you?"

"No. But I know, he's planning to. I know, he wants to kill me. If I am got killed, then fine. But he better leave you and my parents alone after that."