Chapter 20

Lisa

(3 MONTHS AFTER)

Tomorrow is our graduation. The whole squad are already excited about that. About my relationship with Jennie, we're still together. The same goes with ChaeSoo, WenJoy, and SeulRene. Ten is here again with us. About Sehun, well, he became close with the squad. That's a good thing, I guess. I still haven't meet his friend–which is Kai–because I really have no plans on meeting him. Anyway, Jennie and I are planning to buy a house for the two of us. I'm going to use my money. Jennie wants to split the payment into, but I rejected her offer.

I already looked for the perfect house. And we're planning to buy it right after our graduation.

I'm planning to continue my dream–which is to be a photographer. Good thing that Jennie supports me with that. About her, she wants to do modeling and I will support her with that, too.

I'm with Sehun right now at the park. We're sitting on the bench while watching the kids around us playing.

"Jennie won't get mad, right?" He suddenly asked.

"Don't worry. She knows. And she understand." I said with assurance.

"Anyway, Kai wants to meet you and the squad." He brought out. I cleared my throat.

"Why?"

"Nothing. He just want to be friends with you guys. If you don't want the squad to meet him yet, then just go by yourself. I mean, I can accompany you to him. He's a nice guy. We're just the same age but he's still older than me." He stated.

"So, he's older than me, too?" He responded with a nod. "Alright. When will I meet him?"

"Later. Before you go home. Is it okay?" I nodded.

"I'll meet him later. And he can meet the squad tomorrow after graduation. Anyway, what's your plan when we graduated?"

"I don't know yet." He simply replied. "I want to audition in SM to be an idol. That's my dream together with Kai hyung." He added.

"Then go and audition. Are you having a second thoughts?" He nodded as he turned to me.

"If I'll become an idol, there's no way I can walk here and there without being recognized. And I hate that. Yes, it's my dream. But I want to continue living like a normal person."

"But as you said, it's your dream so go and achieve it, Sehun."

"No, Lisa. You don't understand. If I'll debut as an idol, and I became famous, I need to distance myself to you and to my other friends because it can cause issues. I don't want that idea. And besides, at times like this, all I wanna do is to stay with you forever and to protect you like what I used to do before." Somehow, my heart melted when I heard those words from him. Don't get me wrong. I don't have any feelings for him anymore. It's just that, it's been awhile since the last time we had this kind of conversation. It's been awhile since the last time I heard him saying those kind of words, because he left before, right? We didn't see each other for years so I really missed him.

"Enough with that drama, guys." Someone suddenly spoke behind us. When we turned our head, we saw Ten and Jisoo unnie.

"You really knew how to ruin the good moments." I annoyingly said. He grinned.

"Ofcourse, Lalisa. Anyway, let's go now."

"Where to?"

"To my heart. So, let's go?" I cringed.

"First of all, yuck. Second, not gonna happen. And lastly, I'm taken. Sorry." I said and rolled my eyes on him before I stood up.

"So harsh." I just ignored him.