Chapter 33

LISA

JACKSON'S RELATIVE brought him to China to give him a proper funeral. I wasn't able to attend because I am still shocked for what happened. I am honestly traumatized. A single loud noise is always making me startle and afraid. It's all because the gunshot. It's still lingering in my mind. The way Mr. Wang pointed the gun to Sehun, the way I heard that two gunshot, and the way I saw two bodies lying infront of me with their own blood. But a certain person is always by my side to comfort me, to calm me down, and take care of me.

Jennie.

I don't even know how it started. I want to push her away just like what I am doing to my friends these past few days because I don't want to talk to anyone. But I don't know why I can't do that to her. I mean, I tried. I tried not just once. But I don't know what is freaking wrong with me that  I pushed her away in a softest way but I was so harsh when I pushed away my friends. Fucking whipped.

She's always visiting me here at Chaeng's house. Cooking me foods, sometimes she's even feeding me whenever I am too lazy to move my body, comforting me whenever I couldn't help but to remember what happened, and everything. Everything that can ease my mind and my feelings. At first, I thought Jisoo unnie won't let Jennie visit me and do those things to me. Especially Chaeng. But no. Instead, when I started pushing them away, she was the one who asked Jennie to take care of me for the meantime until everything is fine again. I don't even know why. I am so confused. But one thing is for sure. Even though there's still a part of me that hates Jennie, I am thankful to her for staying by my side even though I am difficult to handle.

About Sehun, well, he's still in a coma. It's already been two weeks but he's still not waking up. Day after day, I am visiting him in the hospital. Sometimes, I am going there every night and sleep there. Because I want to be the first one he will see when he wakes up. I want him to know that I didn't leave his side. I am always talking to him, asking him some random questions even though he won't answer those because of his situation. I am doing everything I know that can wake him up. Kissing his forehead, his hands, things like that. But it was no help. I know, he will survive. I know he will wake up soon. He can't die on me. He's a strong person. I know, he will not leave me.

It hurts. It really hurts. I am blaming myself for what happened to him. He involved himself in this mess just to protect me and my parents.

"Lisa, you haven't eat your breakfast yet. Do you want me to feed you again? There's no way you will not eat everything. It's bad for your health." said Jennie who is sitting beside me on my bed while I am laying down and using my phone.

"I don't want to." I coldly replied to her.

"Lisa, please. You need to eat. Atleast two or three spoonful."

"I don't want to, Jennie. Just please, leave me alone. I'm not in the mood right now."

"You're always not in the mood."

"Exactly. So leave me alone now."

"Lisa. Just two spoonful of this. I cooked this for you." She insisted more. She's such a persistent person.

"I will eat if I want to. Now, go." I turned to my left to show that I really don't want to eat anything right now and I just want her to leave.

"Why are you so hard-headed? You always didn't want to eat anything. Just a glass of water then done. Seriously, are you trying to kill yourself? Look, Lisa. Nothing will happen if you will keep doing these. It will just affect your health and we don't want that to happen to you." She confronted as she stood up and put down the porridge she's holding earlier. I turned off my phone and turned to her.