Chapter 35

LISA

SO EVERYTHING IS going well. I told the squad about my decision. They're not against it but I can't say that they're happy about it. But atleast, they gladly accepted my decision and gave me some advice.

Right now, Jennie is with the squad at Bam's house while I am strolling around with Kai.

"I'm happy for you and Jennie. I hope, it will work out now. And I wanna apologize once again."

"Can you stop apologizing now? It's fine, okay? Let's just move on and continue our lives." I said and patted his shoulder. We stopped infront of a coffee shop.

"Remember the girl I told you that helped me realize some things?"

"Krystal?" He nodded.

"I'm already courting her." I teasingly smiled at him.

"So fast, huh?" He scratched his nape indicating that he's awkward or shy and that action made me chuckle.

"Well, you can't blame me."

"Do you have plans to bring her with you so the squad can meet her?"

"Hmm, if it's fine with her, then yeah."

We ordered an iced coffee for the two of us and decided to drink it while strolling around. We talked about many things. He tried his best to not open up the cheating topic again. And I'm thankful.

I felt my phone ringing and I saw Jennie's caller ID. So I excused myself for a minute before I answered her call.

"Hello?"

"Lisa, where are you? Still with Kai?"

"Yup. Why? Do you need something?"

"Nothing. Irene unnie wants the two of you to come here so we can bond together."

"Is that so? Alright. We're coming."

"Take care. I love you."

"Mm. See you. Bye!" I ended the call after that.

"Jennie?" Kai asked. I nodded at him.

"Irene unnie want us to join them. So, shall we?"

"Sure!" We just took a cab to get there.

***

"Glad that you came." Irene unnie said when we arrived. I sat beside Jennie on the couch.

"It's nothing." I said. "I informed my parents that we'll visit them later." I whispered to Jennie. She nervously smiled at me. I held her hand and caressed it to comfort her even just a bit.

"Wow. Isn't it too early for Jennie to meet your parents, Lis?" Bam teased. I gave him a glare.

"I want them to meet her as my friend, okay? We're not yet there. Just friends for now."

"But you gave her a chance, right?" I nodded. "Still good, though." He stated.

"Jennie Kim here is so lucky. Lisa still gave her a chance even though she truly deserve to suffer." Jisoo's statement made our eyes widened.

"Jisoo!" I scolded but she shrugged.

"I know, it's rude to say. Yes, I was the one who asked her to stay with you and take care with you during those times. Yes, I accepted your decision to give Jennie another chance. But that doesn't mean that I fully trust her. And I don't think I can trust her anymore after what she did." She seriously stated. I sighed deeply and took a glance on Jennie. It's evident that she was hurt because of Jisoo's words but she still let out a small smile.