Chapter 18

Lisa

SO, WE WENT to my Dad's restaurant. Unfortunately, he's not there because he's handling a restaurant in Thailand, too. But my uncle was present so we can still eat for free. We chose to sit on the table beside the window.

"Wow. The atmosphere here is nice." Chaeng mumbled. I lowkey thanked her with a bright smile.

My relationship with my parents are much stable now than before. So I was so proud of my Dad when he built this restaurant.

"I ordered some pork cutlets since that's one of the famous dish here."

"How about chicken?"

"No chicken for today. Sorry." I uttered. But ofcourse, I'm just teasing her.

"What?! How dare you, Lisa?! What did you do to my chicken?" She then faked a cry. I threw the tissue roll on her and it landed on her face so the others bursted into laughters especially Bambam.

"Don't overreact. You looks so ugly."

"I hate you!"

"I love you, too, unnie." I said and laughed.

After a few more minutes, the waiter served the foods I ordered. And Jisoo unnie quickly clapped on excitement when she saw the plate full of chickens.

"Yah! I really hate you! You said, there's no chicken for today!"

"Alright. Sorry. I just want to tease you, Chu."

"Don't call me Chu!" I just chuckled on her.

We started eating after that. Ofcourse, I took care of Jennie. I also kept my eyes on her. That's how attentive I am to her.

"Lili, can you hand me the soy sauce?" I heard Jennie said. So I quickly grabbed the soy sauxe and handed it to her.

"Lis, can you hand me the tissue?" Chaeng said.

"There's one near Jisoo unnie." I uttered. Everyone chuckled because of my response.

"Wow. Just, wow, Lisa. You will do everything for Jennie unnie, huh?"

"Ofcourse!" I confidently replied. On my peripheral view, I saw Jennie let out a smile. So I can't help but to smile, too.

In the midst of eating, my eyes suddenly landed outside the restaurant and there I saw a familiar guy. And I realized that it was Sehun.

"Bam, it's Sehun, right?" I whispered to Bambam while pointing to the guy. He responded with a nod. "Text him and tell him to go here and eat with us. Come on."

"You can do it yourself."

"Just do it!" I hissed. He rolled his eyes on me before he took out his phone to message Sehun.

"Li, I'll just go to the bathroom." Jennie muttered.

"Want me to go with you?"

"Thanks but no thanks. I can handle." My face redenned when she kissed my cheek first before she went to the bathroom. Aish. She's making me crazy.

"Oohh. Sweet." They said in unison.

"Lisa!" I turned my head and I saw Sehun walking towards us. He grabbed an empty chair and sat beside Bam.

"Excuse me, but why are you here?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Ah, Bam messaged me and told me to eat here with you, guys. Hi, Lis!" He greeted with a smile. I just smiled back at him.

"Lisa, is this fine with Jennie?" Jisoo unnie suddenly asked me with a concerned look.

Oh. Shit. I forgot about Jennie. I don't even know if this will be fine with her.