Chapter 21

Lisa

AFTER OUR GRADUATION, we ate some delicious food together and talked about our lives before we separate our ways. Ten and Bambam will celebrate their success together. The five girls–Irene unnie, Seulgi unnie, Wendy unnie, Joy and Yeri will go shopping. Jisoo unnie and Chaeng will go on a date while I have no idea about Somi and Sunmi unnie. And about me and Jennie, we will buy our house. We're now inside the car. I'm the one who's driving, ofcourse.

Earlier, right after our graduation, Sehun and Kai approached us. So the squad finally met Kai. And they quickly clicked with each other. Because of that, they ate with us but they immediately left because of some reasons. But there's something bothering me. The moment Jennie and Kai met each other earlier, Jennie couldn't stop smiling. Should I be bothered about that? Aish. Nevermind. Jennie won't do something that will hurt me.

"Honey, congratulations again for being the Valedictorian." She said and caressed my hand that she's holding. I couldn't help but to smile widely.

"Congratulations to you too, baby, for being a Summa Cum Laude. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you, baby." She said in a cute way. I chuckled at her.

After some more minutes, we finally arrived infront of our future house. I already contacted the seller and said that we will come today so I am sure that she's here right now.

We went out of the car and walked towards the house while holding each other's hand.

The first time we went here, the seller was obviously interested on me so Jennie couldn't stop glaring at her. So I hope everything will be fine now.

"Hey! You're finally here!" The seller named Tzuyu ran to us. I was surprised when she suddenly hugged me. "Nice to see you again, Lisa!" She said in excitement. Jennie quickly pulled me away from her and held my hand tightly. I looked at her and she's glaring at Tzuyu again.

Oh my gosh. The things she will do because of jealousy.

"So, you're really going to buy this house?" She asked for confirmation. I nodded at her. I took out my black card and politely handed it to her.

"You're accepting card right?"

"Ofcourse! Wow, Lisa, I didn't know that you're one of those people who have this black card. I didn't know that you're rich!" I shyly smiled at her.

"What is it to you if she's rich?" My eyes widened when I heard Jennie's cold voice.

"N-Nothing! It was a compliment." Tzuyu nervously replied. "Wait for me here. I'll just set up the payment and after that, you can finally get this house." She smiled warmly at us, or I should say at me, before she walked away.

"What's wrong with her? I hate her." My girlfriend said and there's really a hint of annoyance in her tone.

"Why do you hate her? She's nice." I uttered. She glared at me.

"She likes you for pete's sake and I hate that!" She hissed. I stopped myself from smiling.

"So, are you saying that you are jealous?" I teasingly asked her.

"Excuse me? What? Me? Jealous? Never. Tch." I chuckled.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

"Even if I'll give her my number?"

"No!" She quickly replied. I laughed at her.

"So, you're not jealous, huh?" I teased. She nudged me in the ribs. "Aww!"