Chapter 23

LISA

"BABY, ARE YOU ready?" I asked from the outside of her room. Just like what we planned yesterday, we will go on a date today.

"I'm ready! Let's go." Said Jennie who just came out of her room. We held hands and intertwined our fingers. I immediately smelled her vanilla scent so a grin formed quickly on my lips.

"I love your scent."

"Whatever, Lalisa. Let's go." We headed out of our house and went in my car. As soon as we got inside, I turned on the engine.

"You ready?"

"I'm more than ready, honey." She replied with a playful wink. I chuckled at her before I drove away.

Today will surely be a great day.

"You know, I always want to go in Thailand even before we met. I won't say that Thailand is my dream country. It's just that, I just want to go there, relax and chill, you know." She stated. "When will we go there together, Lili?" She asked and held my free hand since I'm just using my left hand on driving.

"I'll try my best to bring you with me, okay? Just wait. We'll go there together when the time comes." I said. 

"Does Thailand feels like home to you?"

"Thailand? Ofcourse. I always call it home. Because that's my hometown. I lived there for let's say good 14 years. So, yeah, it feels like home to me."  I uttered with a small smile.

"What about me?" My smile widened. 

"Jennie Kim is my home. And Jennie Kim will be forever my home." I muttered under my breath but it's enough for her to hear it. I looked at her lovingly. Her gummy smile automatically caught my attention. Because that's the smile that I always want to see.

"I love you, Lili."

"I love you too, Nini. More than anything in this world." I said softly and caressed her hand.

I don't know why but everything about her is perfect.

***

"Baby, we're here." I said to her after I parked my car.

"Are we in amusement park?" She excitingly asked. She's such a baby.

"Yep. Let's go." As soon as we got out of the car, we entered the amusemant park. Thankfully, it's not crowded this time so we can freely have fun.

"Wow. It's been a long time since my last visit in an amusement park. Thank you for bringing me here, Lili."

"Anything for my queen." I playfully winked at her.

"Whatever." I chuckled.

"So, what do you want to do first?" I asked.

"Hug you." My eyes widened and I felt my face heating up.

"What the hell, Jennie Kim?" She laughed at me and even slapped my arm. This girl, really. Her effect on me is really different.

"Why? Can't I hug my baby?" She teasingly asked. I mentally rolled my eyes. Why is she like this? Is she planning to kill me right now?

I pulled her to me and gave her a hug. If this is what she wants, I'm always willing to give this to her. Even every single second.

"You can always hug me, baby." I whispered to her ear. She kissed my jaw and I couldn't stop myself from smiling. 

"I'm the only one who can hug you like this, okay?" I nodded. "And you can't hug someone else like this or else, I'm gonna kill you."

"I promise, Nini. I told you, you're the only one I love."