Prologue

"B-Babe, let me explain, please? D-Don't leave me. It was just a mistake."

"Mistake?! It was just a f*cking mistake?! Damn! You cheated on me! Not just once, Jennie! Do you think it was just a mistake?! Huh?! You chose to cheat on me! You f*cking hurted me again! Now you want to explain?! You don't want me to leave you?! You want to come back to my life again?! For what?! To hurt me again?!"

"N-No! I love you! I still do! I'll love you forever!"

"Do you think I'm a fool to believe on your f*cking words again? It was just your f*cking lies. I'm not a fool anymore. I'm sorry, but I don't want to see you anymore. I will never love you again. Never ever again. Mark my words."

~#~

You are the one who love me first. And I loved you back.

You are the one who asked for me to stay. To promise you that I will never leave you. And I did it. I stayed.

You are the one who promised me that you will never leave me. And I did the same. I promised too that I will never ever leave you.

You are the one who promised me that you will never hurt me. And I did the same. I promised, too that I will never hurt you.

But in the end, you cheated on me. You hurted me for so many times. And still, you are the one who broke your own promises.

'Promises are meant to be broken'

I regretted that I didn't believe those words. I regretted that I believed your promises. That I believed your words. When the truth is, all of those are just a damn lies.