Chapter 13

Lisa

EVEN THOUGH WE still have 3 days for our vacation, we decided to go back in Korea. To rest. While Ten said, he will start packing his things since he needs to go back in Thailand immediately. Well, I'm kinda sad about it.

We're currently here inside our private lane. We're finally heading back in Korea. And ofcourse, I sat beside Jennie.

"Lili, did you enjoy our vacation?" She suddenly asked as she rested her head on my shoulder. That's her habit. She likes resting her head on my shoulder like it's her comfort zone.

"Ofcourse." I shortly replied. "How 'bout you? Did you enjoy it?"

"I enjoyed it so much because I'm with you the whole vacation. Lili, can I visit you in your house sometimes?" She softly asked. She grabbed my hand and started playing it. Aigoo.

"No." I said flatly. But in my mind, honestly, I'm already grinning ear to ear.

"No? Why?" She then pouted. Aigoo. She's so cute. How can I resist her?

"Because I'm the one who will visit you in your house." I whispered and playfully winked at her. She just slapped my arm but still managed to smile. "Anyway, did you really got jealous when I sang with Ten? You know, it's not a big deal. It's our hobby. Singing together." I stated. I looked at her but I wished I should've not done it 'coz she's now glaring at me.

Shit. Why did I open up that topic? Aish!

And here comes the angry kitten.

"How dare you open up that topic again?" She asked. I immediately got goosebumps. Honestly, she's so scary. Damn.

"I-I-I-"

"And why are you stuttering, Manoban?" I gulped hardly.

"Look, it seems like anytime, Jennie will eat Lisa alive." I heard Seulgi unnie said. The others just agreed with her.

Hell. I need their help but I guess, they are not interested to save me from this angry kitten.

"I'm just curious." I nervously said and tried to avoid an eye contact with her.

"Yes. I really got jealous. Because what's mine is mine. So I don't like seeing you flirting with other girls nor guy. Or else, I will really skin you alive, Lalisa Manoban. Are we clear with that?" I nodded nervously.

"And now, we knew who's the top and who's the bottom." Wendy unnie said. Aish. They're not helping.

"Poor Manoban." Sunmi unnie added. I mentally rolled my eyes.

Suddenly, Jennie held my hand and intertwined our fingers. She rested her head on my shoulder again.

"I love you." She muttered but loud enough for the whole squad to hear it.

"Oh shit. Just tell me when should I kill the two of them." Bambam irritatedly said.

"Bam, accept it. You are surrounded with love birds. SeulRene, WenJoy, ChaeSoo and JenLisa. Just deal your bitterness with Sunmi and Yerim." I heard Ten said.

"Wow. So are you just telling me that you are not bitter?"

"Nope. I'm actually a JenLisa shipper." He proudly said. I just shook my head while trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Tss." Bam hissed. "Yah, Sunmi and Yeri, want to deal with my bitterness?" Bam asked that made us burst into laughters. He finally admitted it.

"No thanks, Bambam. We're not that bitter like you. You're the worst." Yeri said that made us laugh more.