Chapter 12

Unknown

"YAH! WHAT ARE your plans now? When will we go back in Korea? Ten called me and said that we should go back there immediately because he needs to go back in Thailand for some matters. Are you going to think of her the whole day again?"

I stayed silent.

How is she? I miss her. I miss her so much. Her smile, her laugh, her voice, her hugs. I miss everything about her. I wish I could turn back the time. And go back to the time that we're still happy. No problems. No barricades.

"Hey. Did you hear what I said?"

"Please. Leave me alone for hours. And I promise, I will tell you my plans after." I coldly said. He just sighed and left my room.

In the first place, I should've stayed. I'm so dumb to leave my girl.

But as long as she's happy, then I will be happy. That's it.

Love, patience, bravery, hope, honesty, pain.

I will love her forever.

Patience. I will wait for her forgiveness even if it takes a year or more.

I'm brave enough to play this game just to protect her.

I'm still hoping that she'll forgive me after I explain the reason why I vanished.

And for that explanation, I will honestly tell her everything. No lies.

And I will ready myself for the upcoming result. Which is the pain.

***

Lisa

After I talked to Jennie, I asked Rosé to stay with the others for awhile because I need to talk to Ten in our room. And she just did what I said. I'm now here in our room with Ten. Sitting on the floor. Facing each other. And looking at each other's eyes.

"Why do you have to do that? Why did you let me go if you still love me? You just made it hard for you more. Are you dumb? Are you crazy?" I irritatedly asked.

"I love you." I felt like my body weakened when I heard those words from him. "And that reason is enough for me to let you go. I can't bear seeing you looking at someone else while still in my arms. I can't bear seeing you secretly loving someone else while still in my arms. Because it might hurt me more. That's why I decided to let you go. So you can happily live with Jennie." He said and smiled bitterly. A tear escaped from my eyes down to my cheek.

"Lisa, don't worry about me. About what would I feel. Always remember that I'm a brave man. Remember? I was the one who's always there to protect you. And I will still protect you no matter what." He added. He cupped my face and gently caressed it.

"From now on, let's just pretend that nothing happened more between us. That we didn't have a relationship. Think of me as your bestfriend, and a brother. And I'll think of you as my bestfriend, and my sister. That's it, okay? Don't worry and don't think too much. I can handle these pain. It won't kill me." He stated. He then wiped my tears away and pulled me for a hug. I just hugged him back.

"You jerk, I hate you." I muttered and pinched his waist. I heard him chuckled.

"Why hate me?"

"You made me cry." I replied. He chuckled again and tightened the hug.

"Sorry. I won't do that again." He softly said and caressed my back. "Lalisa, did you already witness me crying?" He suddenly asked and pulled away from the hug. I looked at him.