Chapter 39

LISA

4 months after me and Jennie got married. Everything is going well. Our relationship is getting stronger as days goes by. There were some misunderstandings but we're always doing our best to fix it as soon as possible. 

"Lili, I'm going out with Krystal and Kai. Do you want to come with me?" I shook my head with a little smile.

"It's fine. Just enjoy, okay?"

"Alright. I'll go now." She kissed me on the cheek before she went out of the house. I took out my phone and messaged Jongin oppa.

To: Kim Jongin
Oppa, you better take care of Jennie. And especially your wife.

Not too long after, I received a reply from him.

From: Kim Jongin
Aye aye, Captain! Haha. Don't worry. I'll take care of them.

It's not new to me anymore that Jennie often goes out with Krystal, sometimes with Kai, and sometimes with the two of them. They are now close to each other in which I am happy about.

Jisoo and Chaeng are still worried because what happened before might happen again but I assured them that Jongin made a promise that he is willing to fulfill. I need to trust him again. Yes. Him. As for Jennie, ofcourse I also trust her. But not as how I trust Jongin. Hearing the full story on how everything happened, it's all on Jennie. But I love her. So I still trust her. I hope, she won't make the same mistake anymore. That's all I want.

When the afternoon comes, Sehun messaged me. It's been a long time since we last saw each other. I think, he's really busy right now since he's now a successful model.

From: Sehun❤️
Hey there! Are you free today? Let's hangout. It's my day-off. My treat.

I immediately replied a "yes" after I read his message.

From: Sehun❤️
I'll pick you up in 5 minutes.

I took a quick shower and dressed up so Sehun won't have to wait for me anymore. I also made sure to inform Jennie that I'll go out with Sehun. Gladly, she didn't get upset or what. Things are really going well.

***

"Lalisa!" I saw Sehun waving at me as soon as I got out from the house. I happily ran to him and hugged him.

"It's been a long time."

"Yeah. I missed you." He said while pouting so I chuckled.

"Stop pouting. It doesn't suits you." I teasingly said so he pouted more.

"You are so mean."

After talking about some things, we decided to have a coffee together in Starbucks. Of course, being a persistent person, he insisted to pay for it. So knowing that I can't do anything to stop him, I just let him.

"Lately, Kai and Krystal are always arguing over some little things. Is it normal once you get married?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. It's normal. You should get used to it."

"But it doesn't seems like it's happening on you. It feels like your relationship with Jennie are going pretty well."

"Yup. I mean, of course, there are times that we can't avoid to have misunderstandings, but we're always trying our best to fix it as soon as possible."

"Wow. I can tell that Jennie really regretted what happened before. It's good to know. I'm happy for the both of you."

"Enough with us. How about you? Still single?" I asked.