Chapter 41

LISA

The next day, Sehun said that Krystal also found out about what happened and she's also planning to divorce Kai as soon as possible.

"I'll help you get a divorce paper so you won't have to suffer anymore." Bam said and caressed my hair. I just smiled at him as my gratitude.

"I hope once we get divorced, Jennie and Kai will just marry each other. For the baby." I seriously said and they agreed.

"Their future child needs a mother and father to grow up with. It's hard growing up with an incomplete family, you know." Chaeng uttered.

Although it hurts, I still care about the baby.

"Lisa? Kai wants to see you." Sehun said but my friends quickly disagreed.

"Lisa, don't you dare meet that guy." Jisoo unnie warned.

"I should meet him. I want to talk to him." I took my car key and without waiting for their permission, I went out of the house and entered the care and drove away. Sehun sent me the address where Kai wants to see me. His house.

---

When I arrived, I saw Kai waiting for me on the front door. Wearing blank face, I approached him.

"Lisa—" I threw a strong punch on his face that immediately caused his lips to start bleeding.

"I shouldn't have trusted you once more."

"I'm sorry." He started crying. "It's my fault. This is my fault. I shouldn't have get drunk that night. I didn't know what I was doing. I swear, I thought I was with Krystal. That was the reason why...why I suddenly did it. I'm so sorry." He knelt on the ground while letting his tears escape.

"Krystal...she is planning to divorce me. I already expected it and I can't blame her because I hurted her. But it just hurts. I love her so much."

"You should've thought of that before doing such thing. In the first place, why are you with Jennie in a bar?"

"I asked Krystal first to accompany me. But she was busy with work so she contacted Jennie instead and told her to accompany me. Krystal didn't know what happened between me and Jennie before." I clenched my fist because of anger. He didn't even tell Krystal everything that happened before.

"Marry her." He looked at me while frowning. "Jennie. Marry her. For the baby. At least do it for the baby."

"It's just so wrong."

"Wrong? So what are you gonna do? Let Jennie raise the baby alone?" He shook his head.

"That's not what I mean. I can raise the baby with her. But we don't need to marry each other, Lisa. I can't do it."

"Kai, please. Do it for the baby. Forget everything and think about the baby instead." He stood up and leaned on the door. "What would you feel if ever you grew up without a father by your side? What would you feel if ever you see your mother raising you alone? It hurts, isn't it? Think about it, Kai." He didn't say anything.  He just lowered his head.

"I'll go now." I said and went back to my car. I slammed the steering wheel. I'm so tired. I'm so freaking tired. I shouldn't have fell inlove with Jennie so I won't be hurting right now.

My phone began ringing. I looked at it and saw Tzuyu's caller ID. I picked it up without hesitation.

"Hello, Tzuyu?"

"I heard about what happened. I'm so sorry." I sighed.

"Do you need something else?"

"Nope. I called because I want to com—"