Chapter 24

LISA

"DON'T CUT YOUR communication with me, okay? Take care there. And send my hello to your parents." Jennie said while caressing my hands. I am now here at our private airport because now is my flight towards my hometown. Some of the squad are here, too. But among all of them, Jennie is the only one being dramatic right now like I'll be gone for years.

"Nini, don't worry, okay? I'll be gone for just a month. I'll be back soon."

"You can't stop me from worrying. A month is so long for me." She replied with a pout. I chuckled. "I'll call you tomorrow. Make sure to answer it or I'll beat you up when you came back." I chuckled and nodded at her.

"I'll be back. I love you." I softly kissed her forehead and smiled at her after. I looked at the squad. "I'll go now. I'll be late if I will stay here more."

"Yah Limario! Take care there. Come back soon." Jisoo unnie said and hugged me followed by the others. I patted their backs and pulled away from them.

"Sehun, take care of Lisa, okay?" Kai oppa said to Sehun who will go with me.

"Ofcourse. We'll go now. Let's go, Lis." I bid my goodbyes before we headed to our private plane.

"We'll go now, Lis?" Our private pilot—Mino—asked. I just nodded at him as me and Sehun sat on our seat.

"Do you think your parents still remember me?" He suddenly asked while looking at me. I gave him an assurance smile.

"Ofcourse. You are so special to them, Sehun. They won't forget you." I replied and patted his shoulders. He smiled back at me.

I wear my earphones and played some songs so I can have a sleep since it's a long flight.

***

I woke up when I felt someone tapping me. I rubbed my eyes before I opened it and I realized that we already arrived.

"We're already here." Sehun told me. He took my bag and went out of the plane first.

"When will I pick you up?" Mino asked me.

"I'll just message you. Before you go, you can eat some food first. We had a long flight earlier. You must be tired. Take a rest first before you go." I told him.

"Sure. Enjoy your month here, Lisa."

"Yeah. I'll go now." I went out of the plane and ran to Sehun. I was about to take my bag from him when he stopped me.

"Let me carry it." He softly said. I couldn't help but to smile. He's still a gentleman. Since he's a persistent person, I just let him carry it. "Will we go straight to your house?" He asked.

"Sure. My parents are already waiting for us."

"So, they knew that I went with you?"

"Yes. I told them. Things like that should be told right away." I joked in which caused him to chuckle.

Actually, it was a lie. I didn't tell my parents that Sehun went with me. It's gonna be a surprise.

We waited for our service on the sidewalk. After a few minutes, a silver car stopped infront of us. Sehun opened the door for me and let me in first before him.

When we're already inside the car, we made our way towards our house.

"Did Jennie message you?" He suddenly asked.

"Not yet. Maybe later or tomorrow. But she promised to call me tomorrow."

"Oh. Alright."

"Why did you ask?"