Chapter 15

Lisa

WEEKS HAD PASSED and school days started again. I'm always going to school with Chaeng and when dismissals, I will walk Jennie home before I go home. About Jisoo unnie and Chaeng, well, much to my surprise, the chikin is already courting Rosé. Sunmi unnie transferred in YG Campus and her reason? She wants to stay with me since I am her so-called baby. Irene and Seulgi are already in a relationship. The same goes for Wendy and Joy.

About me, well, I met a girl who's studying in YG, too. Her name is Jeon Somi. She's younger than me so she's treating me as an unnie and I'm treating her as my younger sister. But something didn't fall to my expectation. Jennie is always getting jealous of Somi. Everytime Somi is with me and being clingy, Jennie will give me a death glare and confront me after. And one time, we fought about that. Here's the story behind that.

Flashback

"Lisa! Can you please distant yourself from that Somi?!" She shouted as we arrived in the parking lot. I faced her with an annoyed look.

"Jennie, what's your problem with her? How many times do I have to tell you that she's like a younger sister to me? I'm an unnie for her, Jen. Stop making it a big deal. Nothing is going on between us." I explained while trying to calm myself.

"Lis, she's obviously flirting with you! And I hate that!"

"Flirting? For Pete's sake, Jennie! We're just friends, nothing more! Why can't you understand that?!" I shouted back. That's it. I already exploded.

"And now, you're shouting back at me?!"

"What?! It's my fault now?! God, Jennie!" I kicked the rock near me because of anger. I just hated the fact that she's jealous of Somi even though there's nothing to be jealous of. "Don't you trust me?" I asked. "Do you think that I will flirt here and there because we're not yet in a relationship? Do you think I will let someone to flirt on me? I love you, Jennie. Why don't you just trust me? Huh? Is it hard? You're making these things a big deal and I really hate it. You're telling me to distant myself from Somi but sorry, I can't do that. She's like a younger sister to me. We're like a real sisters. Yes, I love you. But this is too much." I spitted out. I angrily entered my car and started the engine. I rolled down the window and looked at her once again.

"Just ask Chaeng or Jisoo to take you home." I blankly said and drove away.

End of Flashback

After that scene, I started to avoid her. I'm still pissed. You can't blame me. Well, yeah, I already miss her but I'm stopping myself. I want her to make the first move. You know, I want to know if she will lower her pride just to make me forgive her. But it didn't happen. She's avoiding me, too. And it pissed me off more.

"You know what, you two are so fucking coward to apologize to each other. Lisa, why don't you just lower your pride and approach her first?" Jisoo unnie asked while we're walking down the hallway.

"Why should I? It's her fault, unnie. And I'm still really pissed." I uttered.

"Well, you're right. But you know, it's obvious that Jennie didn't want to share what's hers. So it's normal for her to get jealous whenever someone is flirting on you."

"But Somi is not flirting on me. We're like real sisters." I annoyingly said.

"She have a point, pasta. But I hate seeing the two of you avoiding each other. Is this the end for the both of you? Is JenLisa is sinking?" I raised a brow on her.

"What the? Tch." I said and rolled my eyes.

We went inside the canteen. The rest of the squad are already there. Including her.