Chapter 16

Lisa

AROUND 5PM, I already changed my clothes and went out to pick up Jennie in her house. I used the car that my Dad gave to me as my birthday gift. I decided to just bring her in the rooftop of my house–I mean, our house. I'm planning to make her mine tonight. I'm really nervous right now since I don't know if she will be mine. My friends helped me on decorating the rooftop. And Bambam gave me some advice.

When I arrived at her house, I went out of my car first before I knocked on her door. After my two knocks, she finally opened it. My mouth left agaped when I saw her. Even though she's just wearing a simple blouse and skirt, it really made her so gorgeous.

"Close your mouth now, Lili." She said and giggled. I quickly closed my mouth and gulped.

"You ready?" I asked. She flashed her gummy smile on me before she nodded. She linked her arms on mine as she closed her door. We walked towards my car.

"I love your car." She muttered. My smile went wider.

"I love you more than my car." I brought out. Her face reddened because of it and playfully smacked my arm.

I opened the door of the passenger's seat for her as she entered inside. After that, I entered the driver's seat and started the engine.

"Hope that you'll enjoy this night with me." I uttered. She smiled at me and held my free hand.

"As long as you're with me, I'll enjoy every moment of my life." What she just said made my heart to flutter again.

I smiled at her before I drove.

***

When we arrived, I guide her while we're taking the stairs towards the rooftop. I even put a blindfold on her because I really want to surprise her. This will be our first special date.

"Lalisa! How long should we climbed on these stairs?! I'm scared!" She hissed but I just chuckled.

"Don't worry, Nini. I'm here, okay?" I said.

We took our one last step until we finally reached the rooftop.

"We are here. Let me take off the blindfold for you." I whispered on her ear. I slowly took off the blindfold and when she finally saw the surroundings, her mouth left agaped.

"W-Wow. This is so...amazing, Lili." She whispered but enough for me to hear it. I flashed my brightest smile while watching her being immerse. After a seconds, she finally turned her head on me and flashed her gummy smile. "Thank you for this, Lili. I really appreciate this." She said and threw herself on me. I gladly hugged her back.

"It's not yet done, Nini. This is just the beginning. Now, shall we proceed on our dinner date?" She nodded. I pulled away from her as we walked towards the table. I let her sit first before I sat on my seat which is infront of her.

"Wow. These are my favorite foods, Lalisa!" She happily said.

"Since I want you to enjoy our date, I made all of these for you. These foods are special because I made it, for the very special person." I brought out which made her smile goes wider. "So, let's eat." I put some gimbap and dumplings on her plate and told her to eat.

"How about you?" She worriedly asked.

"I can handle myself." I replied. But the truth is, I'm so nervous already because I really don't know if after this dinner date, she will give me her sweetest yes. Besides, what happened earlier is still fresh in my mind.

"Hey, you okay? You should eat, too, Lili." She softly said and put some pasta on my plate. I gladly ate it with all of my heart since she told me to eat.