Chapter 10

Third Person

"HELLO, SIR. I already have an update about them. Do you want me to tell it now?"

"Just go straight to the point."

"They are currently on a vacation in one of the famous beach here. With the daughter of Mr. Kim."

"Okay. Just keep your eyes on them. Don't make a wrong move or else, they will find out that we're keeping our eyes on them. I trust you."

"Copy, Sir. And, Sir, I heard Ms. Manoban talked about Mr. Oh."

"Mr. Oh Sehun?"

"Yes."

"It's okay. We need to make an action now. We need to kill him first since he's the true knight-in-shining armor of that Manoban."

"Noted, Sir. We'll work on it."

"Okay."

This is just the new start, Lalisa. It's payback time.

***

Lisa

The next day, I woke up because my phone vibrated. Ten and Bam are still sleeping. I quickly opened my phone and saw a message from an unknown person.

Unknown
Protect yourself. I'm not there to protect you so you need to protect yourself.

I furrowed. Who's this? My Dad? Or perhaps, my uncle?

"Hey, Lali? What's the problem?" I heard Ten asked. I looked at him and nervously shook my head.

"It's nothing, Ten. Go and sleep more." I said.

"Aish. Aniya. Aniya. We need to start this day already. Let's go and workout." He seriously said and sat up. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"It's too early for that, Ten. It's just 5 in the morning." I said and was about to sleep again when he smacked my head. I groaned in annoyance.

"C'mon, Lalisa. I will really kiss you if you didn't get up after 1 minute." He warned. I rolled my eyes once again and sat up. I glared at him.

"Tch. I hate you."

"Oh? Really? Don't worry. I love you." He teased and stood up.

He's so annoying.

"Dress up now, Lalisa! I'm serious about my words!" He shouted. I irritatedly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

As I finished changing my clothes, I went to the living room and saw Ten and Irene unnie sitting comfortably on the couch. I quickly approached them.

"So, what are we gonna do?" I asked in a flat tone.

"We'll workout. Come on." Ten said.

"Where? There's no gym here."

"Well, you're totally mistaken, Lali. There is. So let's go." He said and stood up.

"Just the three of us?" Irene unnie asked.

"Yes. They're still sleeping. Stop asking now. Let's go."

We just followed him from behind. The wind is already fresh. It's so fine.

In the midst of walking, Ten keep on talking. We almost kicked his private part because of annoyance. He's really annoying. He's so childish.

"Here we come!" I flinched when I heard Ten shouted. I mentally rolled my eyes.

We entered the gym after that. I just sat on the floor and Irene unnie sat beside me while Ten starts working out.