Chapter 8

Lisa

"UHM, LISA?" I heard Jen called my name. I looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"You're single now, right?" I was a bit surprised by her question.

"Y-Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"Just asking." She said and tightly smiled.

I guess, it's not the only reason. But I just ignored it. I just want to enjoy this moment with her. This alone time with her.

"Anyway, what are your plans after we finished college?" She asked.

"I will go back in Thailand." I simply stated.

"You will leave me here?" She then pouted. I chuckled because of her action. Is she trying to he cute again? What a kid.

"You can go with me if you want." I stated. She quickly flashed her gummy smile after hearing my response.

"You're the best, Lili!" I just chuckled.

After a couple of minutes, we went back in the kitchen and spotted Bambam and Ten still cooking our lunch.

"Not done yet?" I asked.

"Nope. Just wait for still 3 minutes." Ten replied.

I was about to speak again when someone interrupted me. It was Rosé. She's excitedly running towards me.

"Lalisaaaaa!" She then jumped on me as she wrapped her arms on my neck.

"What the hell, Rosé! So loud!" I hissed but she still laughed. "What's the matter?" She leaned closer and whispered.

"I saw Jisoo unnie's lockscreen and wallpaper. It's me!" She happily whispered. My eyes widened. I quickly let out a smirk on her.

"Chaesoo is sailing, huh." I teased. She jokingly slapped my arm.

"Let's just keep that as a secret, okay? Or else, I will really--" I immediatly cutted her off.

"No need to blackmail me, Rosé. A secret is a secret. I promise." I seriously said. She clapped happily while jumping. Aish. Acting like a kid, too, ofcourse.

"Yay! Thank you, Lisa!" I just chuckled.

Atleast, I knew that Jisoo unnie feel the same way towards my bestfriend. And it's really a good thing.

***

After we ate our lunch, I went inside my room to take a rest. I spotted Ten comfortably sitting on the couch. I quickly lay down on our bed.

"So, Lali, do you have feelings for Jennie?" I was choked by my own saliva because of his question. I glared at him.

"Are you somehow teasing me again, Chittaphon?" I irritatedly asked that made him laugh.

"I'm just asking. There's nothing wrong with that, right?" I tsked.

"She's just my friend, Ten." I simply said.

"Yeah, friend." He teased. I mentally rolled my eyes.

The door opened and ofcourse, it's Bambam who's holding bottles of Soju.

"Let's go and drink, buddies!" He then put the bottles of Soju on the floor and sat. We raised a brow on him.

"It's still early for that, Bam." I said.

"There's no specific time for this, noona. So come on. Let's enjoy!" He said. I groaned in annoyance. I sat on the floor beside him. While Ten sat beside me.