Chapter 25

A/N: I was supposed to update this chapter on the 12th but this is a good day to update. I am an EXO-L and the eldest member of EXO just finished his military duties today and became the first member to discharged. So because I am really in the mood today, I decided to update Chapter 25. Hope you'll enjoy this chapter because the storm will happen anytime soon. This is a short update. The next chapters will be a long update so stay tuned.

~•~

LISA

THE NEXT DAY, the ringing sound of my phone woke me up. I grabbed it and check if someone's calling and I am not mistaken. Jennie is calling.

"Good morning, Lili!" She greeted as soon as I picked up her call. A smile crept on my lips.

"Good morning too, Nini. Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yup. I dreamt of you."

"Really? You probably kept on thinking about me yesterday."

"Whatever, baby. Have a breakfast now."

"I'm still talking to you."

"You can talk to me again after you have your breakfast, baby."

"No." I whined.

"Aigoo. Go on, honey. I'll call you again. I promise. Eat your breakfast first." She softly said to me.

"Alright. Call me again, okay?"

"I promise. Bye! I love you!"

"I love you, too." I uttered before I end the call.

I forgive her now. I just want to be happy with her. I hope, what happened yesterday won't happen again the next days.

I wore my slippers and headed to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. I spotted my parents already eating with Sehun.

"Oh, you're awake! Hurry and eat." My Dad said. I sat beside Sehun and began eating with them.

"Who cooked all of these?"

"Well, you're not going to believe it." As soon as my mom said those, I immediately turned to my right. He awkwardly smiled.

"So, you knew how to cook?"

"Ahm, yeah."

"These are so good. You're a good cook."

"Thank you."

As far as I know, he didn't know how to cook back then. The only food he can cook is rice. He improves a lot now. I think, I missed everything that happened to him the past few years.

"It's good to see the two of you still doing well as good friends. I envy your friendship." said Dad.

"Ahm, actually, it's been a long time since we last saw each other. I left the country when we're still teenagers because of some reasons, and ahm, how do I say this? I didn't tell Lisa my reason. I just left. I also cutted our communication so Lisa got mad at me. We just met again this year in Korea."

Wow. I didn't expect him to be this honest to my parents. Yeah, he didn't tell the whole story. But I am still surprised that he told those details.

"Atleast, you brought back your friendship." We just smiled as a response.

I am glad, too, that we brought back our friendship. Although I was mad at him for leaving me behind and cutting our communication, I can't deny the fact that I missed him so much.

***

Sehun insisted to wash the dishes so I just let him. My parents are out again. It's not new anymore because they're handling a business. My dad is a chef and currently handling different restaurants here. My mom is just helping my dad.