Chapter 3

Lisa

AFTER DISMISSAL, I decided to go home early. I really want to talk to Ten. I know he's still upset. I was about to go inside my car but someone stopped me from behind. I turned around and saw Jennie. Yes, she's the one who stopped me.

"What?" I asked.

"Can you bring me home?" I raised a brow after I heard it.

"Why? I thought you'll go shopping with Chaeyoung?" I asked again.

"Ah, yeah. But I will go home first to change my clothes." She replied and showed her gummy smile again.

"I'm sorry, Jennie. But I can't. Maybe next time." I said. But suddenly, Jisoo unnie approached us. "Bingo! Jisoo unnie, can you bring Jennie in her house?"

"Yeah, yeah. No problem. Lets go, Jennie." She said. I sighed. Finally, they're gone now.

I went first on my favorite restaurant and bought a tteokbokki for Ten. After that, I drove towards my house.

~#~

As soon as I entered my house, I saw Ten sitting on the couch with his serious face. Okay. I think this will be my last day. I think he will kill me anytime. Oh god, help me please.

I put down the tteokbokki on the table and sat on the couch beside him.

"My Ten, are you still upset?" I'm trying to be cute here because that's his weakness.

"What do you think, Manoban? Huh? Do you think I'm happy? Tell me, you already have someone else, right? Tch." I smacked his head. He's being negative again.

"Can you let me talk first? Tch. I'm sorry about earlier. I'm not being distant to you, Ten. And don't worry, I'm still yours, okay?" He automatically smiled after hearing my words.

"Aish! My heart is melting, Lisa-yah." I just kissed his nose.

I miss him. I really do. After those months without him, I feel like I'm empty. Even though I'm with Chaeyoung, I'm still not happy because I'm not with him. But now that we're together again, I'm really happy.

"Ten." I called him.

"Waeyo?" He asked. I looked at him and kissed his nose again.

"I love you." His face turned red but he still smiled at me and kissed my lips.

"Same here, Lisa. I love you, too." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

This is the reason why I really love him. He's almost perfect. Oh, scratch that. He's really perfect. I'm very thankful because I met him.

He intertwined our hands and hugged me again. I'm so lucky to have someone like him.

"Lisa, promise me that you'll never leave me no matter what happens." He seriously said. Here we go again. Honestly, I hate promises. Tch. For me, it was just a lie.

"Ten, I hate promises. Because promises are meant to be broken. But don't worry, I'm willing to do that. I will never leave you no matter what happens." I replied. He caressed my hair.

"Ten! Wait here. I have something for you." I went in the kitchen and grabbed the tteokbokki I bought earlier. I went back in the living room and sat beside him.

"What is that?" He confusingly asked.

"Tteokbokki for my Ten." I said and gave him the tteokbokki.

"Aish, you still remember that, right? Haha. I love you. Thanks for this."

We talked for about an hour until he decided to go home. I didn't agree first, yeah, but I have no choice. So now, I'm alone again. I'm feeling sad again. I really hate this when I'm alone. Tch.