Chapter 17

Lisa

AFTER WE WORE our PJ, I told Jennie that she can just sleep on my bed and I'm just going to sleep on the couch since I respect her. But she insisted that it's okay if we'll sleep together on one bed. So in the end, I had no other choice but to obey her. We're now comfortably laying down here on my soft bed.

"I didn't imagine that I will have this chance to sleep with you." She uttered. I chuckled a bit.

"Me, too." I said. I moved closer to her and hugged her waist. She hugged me back and put her head on the crook of my neck. "Hmm. Clingy mandu, huh." I teased. She just chuckled.

"I'm really inlove with your scent. I just want to smell you the whole day." She whispered. I blushed upon hearing her words.

Yes. She's the only one who has this effect on me. I mean, yeah, Ten and Sehun also had this effect on me before but Jennie's effect was totally different.

"Lisa..." She suddenly called my name.

"Yes?"

"I love you." A bright smile automatically formed on my lips when I heard those words from her.

"Really? How much do you love me?" I asked while trying to hide my smile from her.

"I love you more than anything in this world." She muttered. That's it. I gave up. My heart is beating faster again. "How about you, honey? Do you love me?"

"Ofcourse. I love you more than anything in this world, too, Nini." I said and kissed her temple. She looked at me and kissed my jaw.

"You're making my heart flutter." I chuckled because of what she just said.

"I own your heart so I will make it flutter everytime and every second." I stated. She flashed her gummy smile and kissed my jaw once again. I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. And the reason behind that? Ofcourse, the one and only Jennie Kim.

"We should sleep now, honey." She said.

"Okay. Goodnight, Nini." I whispered and softly kissed her forehead. After that, we drifted off to sleep.

***
I was the first one who woke up the next day. Jennie was still hugging me and comfortably sleeping. I can't help but to smile. I didn't know that I will love this position.

I slowly removed her hands on me and sat up. I fixed her blanket to keep her warm. I took out my phone from my drawer and when I opened it, I quickly saw Ten's message. Because of curiosity, I read his message.

'Lalis, I visited your parents yesterday''They are healthy''Your dad even cooked for me'

'They are healthy'
'Your dad even cooked for me'

I smiled upon reading his message. Honestly, I already miss him.

I replied back to his message after reading it.