Chapter 36

[3 MONTHS AFTER]

LISA

"BREATHE, LISA. BREATHE." I said to myself while waiting Jennie to open the front door. I can feel the cold sweat on my forehead because of nervousness.

"You can do this, Lisa. It's just a date. It's not like this will be my first time.

After a few seconds, the front door opened revealing Jennie wearing a casual floral dress. My mouth agaped.

She's so gorgeous. A goddess.

"Close your mouth now, Manoban." She said in a teasing way. I gulped.

"S-So, shall we?" I nervously asked.

"Lili, calm down. Why are you so nervous?" I scratched my head and smiled awkwardly. She chuckled at me.

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Come on, Lisa. It's fine. Just relax, okay? It's just a date. Breathe." After calming me down, we headed to my car.

Today, I asked her to go on a date with me because I am planning to ask her to be my girlfriend again.

In that three months, she really proved herself to me. Not just her. But also Jongin. Actually, Jongin is now planning to propose to Krystal next week. And I'm happy for him. About Jennie, just like what I said, she really proved herself to me. She's always taking the first move like asking me on dates, cuddles, strolling around, suddenly hugging me, and sometimes kissing me. I can feel that she really regretted what she did before. 

When we arrived, I opened the door for her so it will be easy for her to go out of the car. She scanned the place.

"Why are we here? And what is this place? I do not know about this." She asked while her brows are furrowed. I took her hand and intertwined it with mine.

"This? This is my parents' secret place. This place is so special for them. Why? Because this is where they became official."

"Here? In Korea?" I nodded with a smile.

"They went here for a vacation. It's a date. My dad planned everything. He even decorated this place for my mom."

"Your dad is such a sweet guy." I immediately agreed with her.

"So much. That's why Mom loves him so much."

"You mentioned that this is their secret place. So are they always here whenever they're here in Korea?" She asked.

"Whenever Mom is sad, feeling down, or something like that, my dad will always bring him here. It is his way to comfort her. Because this is where they became official." I replied.

"Wow. I love your parents' relationship." She muttered. "But wait, are you sure that we can go here? I mean, isn't this supposed to be theirs only? Since you said, this place is so special for them."

"They are the one who told me to bring you here, Nini. So don't worry. Come on. Let's go inside." We went inside my parents' place. As soon as we stepped our foot inside, I can already feel the fresh air and the nice scent of the flowers.

"Wow. This place is so nice. What do you call this place?"

"I also don't know. But it's nice, isn't it?" She nodded wearing her usual gummy smile.

"Do you know the name of those flowers?" She asked while pointing to the flowers near the house. I shrugged

"Nope. I don't have any idea." I honestly told her. She chuckled but she understand right away.