Epilogue

NOTE: TW // SUICIDE

[ONE YEAR AFTER LISA'S DEATH]

JISOO

It's been one year already. One year but my heart still aches by just thinking of her. Everything is not the same anymore without her. Lisa's parents took Lisa's body to give her a proper burial in Thailand, her hometown. Bambam also went back to Thailand. Sehun is now a very successful model and actor. Sunmi unnie is now a successful solo artist. Irene unnie and Seulgi are still married and living happily with their beautiful daughter. The same goes to Wendy and Joy. Yeri is still single, and just decided to focus on her work. Somi is also a successful solo artist now. Krystal, after divorcing with Kai, she is now a successful model and actress. She even worked twice with Sehun. I'm happily spending every seconds of my life with Chaeng. Kai is raising the baby alone. Yeah. Kai and Jennie's child.

Where's Jennie? She's gone. 5 months after Lisa's death, we suddenly couldn't contact her. She suddenly disappeared. We spent weeks finding her. We then decided to get help from the police. They found out that she moved to an apartment. So they decided to go there and check on her. And that's when they informed us that she's dead. She committed suicide. She hanged herself.

She left a note to me. Yes, to me. And also to Lisa.

To Jisoo unnie,

Unnie, you told me a lot of times to not blame myself for what happened because Mr. Wang was the one who killed Lisa. But a day never goes by without me blaming myself. I hurted her. I broke her. All she did is to love me but I hurted her. I'm blaming myself so much. When the doctor announced that she didn't make it, my heart was shattered into pieces. I thought I was dreaming. I couldn't believe it.

I decided to move to an apartment and live there for awhile. As much as I want to stay in the house that Lisa bought for us, I just can't. We made a lot of memories there. And every corner of the house reminds me of her. And it hurts. It hurts so much, unnie.

Eversince she died, I couldn't breathe properly anymore. So I think it's better if I should just stop breathing at all. So I won't have a hard time anymore. And I would also get a chance to be with Lisa again. Right? Haha.

By the time you read this, I know I'm no longer exists in this world. I'm so sorry for everything I did. I'm so sorry for hurting Lisa. I'm really sorry, unnie. I hope you'll forgive me.

Love, Jennie.

I cried for one week straight after I read her letter. I was so devastated. I lost my bestfriend. And not too long after, I lost another friend of mine. Yes, Jennie hurted Lisa so bad and broke her heart twice. But she's also my friend. I became really close with her. So it was too hard to handle when I found out that she committed suicide.

About Mr. Wang, the court sentenced him a 10-years imprisonment. But I hope they made it 20. He deserves to rot in jail after everything he did to Lisa and her family.

Today, I decided to visit Kai who is raising the baby alone.

"Hey." I greeted him as soon as I stepped inside his house.

"Jisoo." He said. I approached Taeoh. He is turning one next month.

"Hi, baby." I said and slightly pinched his cute cheeks. He immediately smiled as soon as he saw me.

"He's always babbling these past few days." Kai uttered who is sitting on the couch while watching us. I sat beside him and placed Taeoh on my lap.

"Sooner or later, he will finally say his first word. It would be nice if you can record it."

"Yeah." He shortly replied and chuckled. "How about you and Chaeng? I want to spoil your future child already." I laughed at his statement. 

"Just wait, man. We will get there soon." He just chuckled and shook his head.

"So, how are you doing? I'm sure you're having a hard time raising Taeoh alone." I told him. He let out a deep sigh and started playing Taeoh's fingers.

"Yes, it's hard. But I can handle. I promised Lisa that I'll take care of the baby. And I also promised Jennie that I'll raise him well. It's just sad that she is not here to hold Taeoh on her arms." He sadly replied.

"At least she managed to hold him on her arms when he was born." He nodded.

"I can still remember the way she looked at him when he was born. You can see admiration on her eyes."

"Yeah."

"Do you have any updates about Soojung?" He asked. I know, he still loves her even if he won't tell me.

"She's doing well. She received a new drama offer last week. With Sehun."

"Oh. Again?" I nodded.

"Why?"

"Nothing."

Sehun remained friends with Kai but I'm not that dumb to not notice that they aren't the same anymore. They're not that close anymore unlike before.

"What would you feel if Krystal ends up with Sehun?" I asked. He raised a brow and sighed.

"I'll just be happy for the both of them. They looks good together though. So it's fine. Although it hurts."

"You can just find someone else."

"Yeah but it's not easy. Soojung is still the one. Although I'm not the one for her anymore." He said.

"One day, you will finally move on from her." He just smiled. "Anyway, I bought some foods." I handed him the paper bag I was carrying earlier.

"Thank you, Jisoo." He sincerely said.

"No problem, Kai. If you need anything, just contact me anytime. Take care of yourself and Taeoh. I'll go now." I gave Taeoh to him after giving him a kiss on the cheeks. Then I hugged Kai after.

"Take care on your way back home." He said. I nodded at him before leaving his house.

I decided to visit Jennie. It's been a while now since I last visited her. I bought a flowers first before heading to the cemetery.

---

I placed the bouquet of flowers on her grave. I smiled sadly while looking at the name.

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim
1996 - 20xx

Jennie, I hope you are happy wherever you are right now. Or who knows? Maybe you're with Lisa right now and watching us from above. Your baby is doing well. Kai is doing a great job on raising him alone although it's hard. We miss you. I miss you so much. You and Lisa. You will always have a special place in my heart. If you're really with Lisa right now, tell her that I miss her too. It still hurts. But if you are happy there, then I'll just be happy too. I love you guys so much.

See you in another life, Jennie and Lisa. Until the end, you still chose to be together. Haha. I won't forget the two of you. I'll always cherish those beautiful moments we made when you two were still here with us. I miss you and I love you.

THE END

____________________________

A/N: And the story ends here. Thank you so much to all of you for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it. Since this is my first ever story, I admit that I'm still lacking on many aspects. So I'm sorry if I didn't give what you expected from this story. And I'm sorry too for the grammar errors haha.

Thank again for your support. Please always stay safe and healthy. Let's overcome this pandemic together!