Love me, please

Ash
I sigh as I itch my irritated tail. I roll my neck as I sit up and creep along my room to my bathroom. I open the door and look around at the beautiful bathroom Sir installed for me. It still amazes me how beautiful it is. I was upset when Sir installed it because of how much money it must have costed. I remember when he first showed me after a very long week of being in pain because of my shedding week.
I huff as I slowly slither to my room. The unbearable itch and burn of my shed is making me irritated at everything. I open my bedroom door and stop as I see Sir rearranging my bed. He looks up at me and smiles dazzingly. "I've been rearranging your room, I hope you don't mind." He says as he stands up straight and dusts off his shorts. Sir rarely wears casual clothes but he surely makes them look delectable. "I got you some new heating blankets. They're brand new so they should warm up quickly." He scratches his head and walks over to me. I stare up into his pitch black eyes that look watery as he blinks at me. "I have a surprise for you." He inhales shakily and looks at where my bathroom door is. I raise a brow and slowly slither over to it. I turn the golden knob and push the door open. Sir steps over my tail as we walk/slither inside. My eyes widen as I look at what used to be my tiny bathroom that now is the same size as my room. "S-Sir." I stutter and stare in amazement. I look at the huge bathtub that goes under the ground some that's a beautiful porcelain black with gold and blue specks. I look at the giant mirror with the beautiful black sink. I look back at Sir who smiles as we meet eyes. "W-when?" I slither over to the mirror and place my scaley, peeling hands on the granite countertop. Sir walks up behind me and smiles.
"You were passed out for three days in the living room so I had plenty of time to make sure this got done. Come 'ere." He holds out his hand and I softly grab it. He pulls me over to the wall straight across from the door in the bathtub. Sir steps in and pulls me in after him. We get up to the wall and I smile at all the glow like creatures that have my beloved names below them. I reach my hands up and smile at Phebe's who's is a bunch of creatures that who's faces line up. I look at everyone else's and smile as I notice their names are in their hand writing.
"They all picked their icon and did their names. It glows in the dark."
"I really love this, Sir. But... how much do I owe you?" He scoffs and runs his hand through my hair making me shiver.
"This is my gift to you. You owe me nothing." He smirks, "well maybe a kiss." I smile and lean up to kiss him. He hums and cups the back of my head. I curl my tail around, but pull back at the feeling of my shed bothering me. He sighs as he looks into my gray eyes. "You've always hated shedding week." I nod, "let's take a bath. I read that helps." I raise a brow and he smiles a little. "I want to help you be as comfortable as possible." I smile and lay back as he turns on the water to fill the huge tub with 20 some jets. He pours in a herb that Lepple made and begins to undress. I stare at him as I slip off my necklace and lay it on the edge. He slowly slips his shirt off revealing his abs making me bite my lip. He smiles and slowly slides his pants and boxers down his muscular legs. He sits infront of me and I help him pick up my tail. He sighs and slowly peels off some of the skin making me wince uncomfortably. He looks up at me, "is there any way to make it less painful?" I shake my head while peeling some skin off my chest.
"No, not that I know of. It sometimes is better I wait for it to fall off in one big piece. But that takes longer." He hums and looks at me.
"You've been here almost half a year, Ash." I nod,
"I have."
"I remember when you first got here. You were so cautious and spent most of your time alone."
"Yeah, well, I never had a family before... a real one that is." He nods,
"I'm happy to be your family." I lean up and peck his lips.
"Me too." He smiles and kisses me again. I open my mouth when he licks my bottom lip and hum as he deepens the kiss. I pull away and sigh blissfully. He chuckles and grabs my hand. He picks at the skin there making me watch silently. He's always so careful when he helps me during my shed. He's always slow and looking at my face frequently. He's careful when I usually rip my new skin off just to get it over with.
"Don't ever hesitate to come to me, Ash. I want to help. That's why I started this place." I nod,
"I won't." I hook my arms around his neck and smile, "now love me please." He chuckles and leans down to kiss me. I sigh into the kiss as his warm hands splay over my back.
He's been there for me for every shed since then. Always holding my hand and rubbing lotion over newly shedded spots and keeping me from scratching too hard. I turn on the one jet that controls the rest and reach over to grab the special oil and soap Lepple made me for this week. I slither over to my mirror and let my hair down. I begin to comb through it. I hear a sigh behind me and look up as Phebe walks over to me. He hops onto the sinks counter and rests his back against the mirror. I smile softly and move to rest between his legs. He smiles back and rubs my chest as I stare at him still combing my hair. "How do you feel?" He asks with concern making my heart stutter. It still amazes me how much he loves me... us.
"Itchy." I mumble and put down my brush and hold my hand out for him. "Shower with me?" He shrugs and looks down,
"We can't do anything that'll hurt my hip and shoulder." I nod and watch he rests his hand in mine,
"Who said we'll be doing anything," I lean up to his ear, "strenuous." He shivers with a scowl, I pull him along with me and shut off the jets. I lay down with a sigh and watch as he undresses. I frown at the nasty bruises on his hip and shoulder and the bloody wrap around his arm. He sits on my lap or tail and sighs. I take his arm and slowly unwrap the bandage. He grimaces and places his other hand on my shoulder. I lay the bandage behind me and look at his scabby scales. "They look sore." I look at his shoulder, "you look sore." He nods,
"Yes, very." I sigh and kiss slowly and softly up his arm making his breath hitch. I chuckle internally as his body reacts to my kisses. I watch his cheeks fill with color and his eyes lid. "Are... you feeling up to anything?" He asks.
"Always." He smiles and runs his hands down my abdomen. I bite by lip and inhale slowly as he rubs along the part where my torso and tail scales meet. My breath hitches as he leans up and runs his nose along mine. I hold eye contact with him as he slowly pushes a finger into my slit. I tense with a moan of pain and pleasure as he opens me up. I huff and slowly lay my head back as he reaches my good spot. "O-oh shit." My tail curls up like a humans toes clench. Phebe moans himself and begins jerking himself off. I reach around and push my middle finger into him. He moans louder as his mouth drops open.
"F-fuck." He curses and looks up at me. I groan as my back arches and he pushes another finger into me. I clench my teeth and add two more fingers and search for his prostate. He curses and spreads his legs further as I hit it. "Oh yes~!" He moans, "hit it harder. Please~ please~!" I comply and scrape my fingers against his prostate making him shout as he climaxes. I watch his eyes glaze over with pleasure as his thighs tremble. He looks back at me still shaky from his high. He swallows and adds another finger into my slit. I moan shakily and itch at my shoulder as I feel my skin begin to peel. He notices and grabs my hand, leading it to his throbbing member. I moan lowly and begin to move my hand, watching as he begins to harden again.
"Oh Phe," I breath making him open his eyes slowly. I smile as I watch one of his eyes turn a very light blue. "Who's this?" He hums and avoids looking at me. "Is it.... the dragon?" He shakes his head. "Hmm...." I hum and groan as he sinks his fingers deeper making my tail tense. I suck in a deep breath and try to think of what forms of his I know of. "The... the incubus?" He looks up at me making me smile, "h-hi," intense and throw my head back as tingles rush up my back, "f-fuck~" he moans and pushes back against my fingers making me add another and hit his prostate harder. We both moan as we reach another high. He slumps slowly down to rest of my chest. We both take a minute to regain our breathing. I run my fingers through his long hair and watch some of his hair turn white. I sigh and kiss his forehead. He looks up with two yellow eyes making me smile. I'm happy he could let out one of his forms so early. "I love you, Phebe." He smiles,
"We love you too."

Ash has a slit where he can be penetrated from. He can only penetrate other snakes himself (like when Phebe shifts into a snake) and otherwise likes others penetrating him. Ash's slit is extremely sensitive and has a prostate, and closes quickly when not being used to avoid trauma. This is like the wrap he wears around his waist.

 This is like the wrap he wears around his waist