Addiction

Venus
I yawn as I I finally click off my computer and put my pen down. I rub my hand over my face before standing up. I walk quietly out of my office and toward my room. The boys usually sleep with me. Ares and Attlus sometimes sleeps in Ares's room to be alone, but most of the time they're here. They are all here. I slowly open my door and stand quietly. I look at the bed feeling my heart swell with love. At the right end of the bed Phebe is taking up the edge with Eros in his arms. Ares and Attlus are spooning with Lepple next to them. I'm surprised to see Arachne with his face against Demy's back. I can't wait for Auzzi to join us. If he will, anyways. I slowly walk over to my side of the bed, the left side closest to the bathroom door, trying not to wake anyone since it's so early. I frown as Demy blinks up at me. He yawns and makes grabby hands for me. I smile and take hold of his hand before crouching beside the edge of the bed. "Why are still up?" I whisper. He blinks,
"I can't sleep without you." I nod,
"Come shower with me?" He shrugs and sits up slowly. I hold the small of his back and lead him to that bathroom. I close the door gently behind me before looking at my baby boy. He smiles sleepily at me before turning and going to the sink. I walk up behind him and circle my arms around his waist. I kiss his head before trailing kisses down his neck. He sighs while tilting his head to the side to give me more access. I hum and squeeze his small waist. "What'd you do all day?" I ask and meet his tired silver eyes in the mirror.
"Hung our with Ash for a while and read in the living room." He bites his lip, "Eros and I...." I smirk and kiss his temporal,
"Did you play today?" I purr in his ear. A blush lights up his cheeks before he nods slowly.
"Yeah," he breathes, "he is always in the mood to play though." I nod and stand back from him.
"Of course, he's made that made." I lift my shirt and throw it in the hamper. Demy's eyes trail my muscles before he shyly lifts his large sweater off himself. I smile and take it from him. I turn and walk over to the large shower and turn it on. I grab my baby boy's hand and lead him in once the water is hot enough. He sighs and lets the warm water cascade over his shoulders. I smile and grab the coconut smelling body soap and a loofa. I rub his shoulders as he stares sleepily at me. I tap his nose making him giggle. I lean down and kiss his pouty lips. He mewls and leans up on his tippy toes to kiss me longer. I grab the back of his head and immediately turn the kiss deeper. I set the loofa down on a shelf and grab the back of his thighs. He moans and wraps his legs around my waist as I lift him up. I push him against the wall making him gasp at the cold tile. I smirk and grind against him making him groan. "Daddy," he whimpers, "please... fuck me." I grab a bottle of lube one of the boys left in here and put some on my fingers. I put it back and push one into my needy boy. He moans, clawing my shoulders, and sighs. I push another in making him start moving his hips. "Please," he moans, "h-hit my spot. Almost there." He groans impatiently while pushing his hips down on my fingers. I curl them around and find his prostate making his back arch and him let out a chocked moan. "Yes, daddy." I groan and pull my fingers out. He whimpers at the loss, I grab my throbbing dick and lead it to his hole. I push in making him throw his head back. We both groan as my head pops through his ring of muscle. I begin to slowly move my hips not wanting to hurt him. He leans up and kisses me. I push my tongue inside his mouth quickly. He pulls back and grind his member between us. "Faster, please." I nod and begin to thrust harder and faster. He moans while clutching my shoulders. My eyes roll back into my head as i grab his hips and pull him down on me. He stutters and reaches down to fist his member. "D-daddy. Yes, yes, please." He yells making me shush him with a kiss. He mewls into my mouth and clenched around me making me groan. I speed up as I feel my orgasm getting closer.
"Oh, god baby. You feel so good." His eyes roll back as his mouth falls open in silent moans. My thrusts become sloppy as my climax gets to the peak. He clenches around me making me see white as we both orgasm hard. I let out a long satisfied groan as the best feeling spreads through my body. We slowly stop grinding and rest against each other to catch our breathes.
"Thank you." He whispers. I smile and move my head from his neck to look at him.
"No need to thank me, babyboy." He smiles. "Would you like to get out now?" He bites his lip.
"No," he whispers, "one more time, please."