We love you too

Demy
I stare up at the ceiling of the movie room in silence. I hear a loud laugh from the kitchen making me sigh. "Demy," I look up at Ares as he walks in and sits by me on the couch. "What are you doing?" I shrug,
"I'm tired." He hums
"Of?"
"It's not the same anymore." I mumble,
"Why do you think that?" He pulls me up and sits me on his lap.
"Phebe doesn't hang out with us as much. Arachne is always with Auzzi, Sir is mostly in his office. You and Attlus...." he sighs,
"We didn't know you feel this way, squeaks." He cups my face, "why don't we go see what Sir is up to? Maybe he'll spend some time with you doing something you want?" I nod and let him carry me up the stairs. I lay my chin on his shoulder as he calmly glides down the hall to sirs office. He knocks and waits a second before walking inside. Sir looks up fr9m his desk and sighs.
"What's wrong?" He asks softly,
"Can you watch him for a while? He wants someone to cuddle with, but I'm helping make lunch." He nods and opens his arms. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me out of Ares's arms and into his. I inhale his scent feeling my trembles, which are always with me, slowly sooth as his warmth and scent. "See you later, squeaks." I wave and snuggle against my daddy's neck. He kisses my head as he sits back and rubs my back slowly.
"Are you sleepy?" I slowly peel my eyes open to look at him.
"Yes." I whisper and close my eyes again. He reaches behind him and grabs a blanket. He wraps it around me and pulls it up my shoulders. He kisses my forehead and releases his pheromones making me shiver.
"Sleep for a while, love. I'll be here for you when you wake." I him and slowly sink into darkness.

Eros
"I don't think so." Phebe says as he chops vegetables to put in the broth stew we're having for lunch.
"Well, are you gonna take his lunch to him then?" He nods, silently.
"He should start coming out after he finishes his shedding week." He says looking back at the calendar on the fridge that holds all kind of reminders and schedules. "Though, he's usually really horny after." I chuckle,
"It's the best." He rolls his eyes,
"For you, of course." I laugh loudly and turn back around to stir the broth. The door opens after a while and in walks Sir with a little dragon clinging to him.
"Is lunch almost ready?" I nod,
"Yes, sir."
"Go sit down, squeaks." Demy yawns and sluggishly walks into the dining room. I smile at his adorable self. Sir walks up to me and smiles. I smile back and lean up to kiss him. He hums and cradles the back of my head. He pulls back and stares into my eyes. "When was the last time you fed?" He asks and rubs his thumb under my eye.
"A few days ago." I shrug.
"Are you gonna get with Ares soon then?" I shrug again,
"I'd like to get with you, sir." I mewl, biting my lip.
"Alright, after lunch then come to my office." I shiver as he walks away and smile dreamily. I look over at Phebe who's staring at me.
"How can you just come out and say it like that?"
"I'm a natural flirt. We've been here for four years, Phebe. You know you don't have to ask when you want anything... even sex."
"I just-...."
"I know. Yet we still love you." I smile and turn to the broth.
"We love you too." He whispers making my heart flutter.

Very short chapter, sorry. I'm trying to start writing again but I haven't had the motivation lately.