I wanna go home

(Smut warning (BxB)🔞‼️‼️)

Ares
I grunt as I sit up and breath heavily for a second. I shift my good leg over the edge of the bed and then grab my casted one and slowly lay it next to it. I sigh and hold my ribs at they ache. I shakily grab my iv pole and pull it closer to me. I contemplate taking it out, but don't as my ribs throb harder. I grab the packet on the table over my bed and slowly shift through it. It tells me what I'm supposed to do after my shower and how to change my bandages. I hear a giggle from the doorway and look up quickly. Attlus comes bouncing in and hugs me tightly. I let go of my iv pole and wrap my arms around him with a groan. I kiss his neck and squeeze him weakly. "God, I missed you." He giggles again and pulls back to kiss me. I hum but pull back. "I need to brush my teeth." He pouts but nods. He sets a duffle bag beside me and unzips it.
"I brought you some of your favorite lounging clothes." I smile thankfully. "Probably sucks being in that gown and not your normal silk shirts." I laugh softly and nod. "But... I brought you something other than silk. So you'd be more comfy." I nod and help him pull clothes out of the bag with one arm. He pulls out my red plaid bottoms and a black long sleeves shirt. I grab my boxers and socks and smile at him.
"Okay," he looks at me. "Let's get you to the bathroom first." I nod tiredly and grab my iv pole. He puts my other arm over his shoulder and walks slowly with me. I whimper every few steps at the pain radiating through my whole body. He lets me sit on the chair in the shower before running out and grabbing my clothes and soaps he brought. He lays my clothes on the counter and puts my soaps inside the shower. He scratches his ear that twitches before looking at me again.
"Bag." He said pointing to my cast and turning around a few times. I smile to myself and watch as he looks through a bunch of drawers. I slowly slide the gown off my shoulders and throw it on the floor. He turns and bends down to wrap my cast in a few plastic bags. He hums happily and stands up. He looks at my chest with a pout. "That looks painful." I nod and look at the bruising covering my chest and sides. He begins to slowly unwrap that ace bandages and gauze from my chest. I wince as he throws it behind him and then grabs the bandages that are wrapped around my wing. I gasp and grab his hand breathing heavily.
"W-wait a second." He nods letting me breath.
"I'll do it slowly, Ares." I nod with teary eyes and let him begin peeling them off again. I whimper as I slowly unfold my wings.
"I... I want to see it." He nods once and takes out his phone and snaps a couple photos. I stare into his doe eyes as he places it in my hands. I slowly look down and let out a pained noise. My wing has a metal bar across it keeping it straight. My back has bruising from where they sprout out. I shakily give him his phone and wipe my eyes as my breathing picks up. Attlus makes a sad noise as he leans his forehead against mine.
"Shhh...." I breath deeply for a few minutes trying to stop crying. "You're okay. It's gonna be okay." He pulls back and walks over to the sink. I wipe my eyes and look up as he holds a tooth brush out to me. I smile softly and begin brushing my teeth. I spit and hand him the brush. He walks back over and sighs.
"Okay... how do you want to do this?" I look at the shower nobs and reach up to turn them on. He takes off his shirt and grabs the shower head that can be detached. He raises it above my head and wets my hair. I sigh and run my fingers through my blood red hair that definitely needs washed. "Hold." I take the shower head and spray down the rest of my body as he begins to shampoo my hair. I sigh and slowly lay my head back. He chuckles a little before grabbing the shower head again and washing my hair. I hum at the feel of his fingers massaging my scalp. He washes my face so I can open my eyes. I smile at him as he meets my eyes before he begins to softly, very softly wash my neck and shoulders. I bite my lip as I stare at his chest and abdomen. He's so perfect and beautiful. I raise my arm and reach around to grasp his little deer tail. He mewls, "hey now," he grabs my hand and trails it up so it rests on his back instead. "None of that." I hmph and reach up to grab my body soap to begin washing my legs.
"Will you... wash my wings? Just between them and my back." He nods,
"Of course." I turn slowly so I don't hurt my ribs. He soaps up the rag again and slowly lays it between my wings. I shudder as he rubs along my wing bridges since it's a sensitive spot for me. Blood travels south as I moan quietly. He chuckles and rubs a little harder making me twitch.
"A-Attlus," I whine making him giggle.
"Sorry." He cleans the rest of my back before telling me to turn around again. He bends down to clean my legs making my member begin to throb. He always looks so perfect on his knees. I palm member and inhale shakily. He smirks evilly as he looks up at me.
"Ohh... are you enjoying the view?" I clench my jaw. "Would you like it if I... did this?" He wraps his hand around my throat making me flinch with a strangled moan.
"Nhg! Fuck!" He smiles sweetly and grabs my member.
"Do you want me to, Master? It's been so long." I inhale shortly and nod. He gets back on his knees and licks my tip that drips precum. My back arches and I gasp in pain. My hand flies to my side. Attlus pulls back.
"I-I'm sorry." I shake my head,
"N-no, it's okay. Keep... keep going, p-please." He sighs, but leans back down and begins taking me down his throat. I groan and fist his hair as he swallows around me. I choke on a moan, "shit, baby." I lean my head back. "Yes, it feels so good." My stomach clenches as the heat in my stomach begins to build. He pulls back and palms my balls making me begin moaning again. My hand fists his hair leading him back to my cock. He moans and swallows around me again. My breathing picks up making my wrap an arm around my side as my ribs protest the fast movement. My hips begin to thrust on their own accord while Attlus sucks me hard. My mouth drops open as my stomach clenches. I reach up and put my hand around my throat and squeeze hard. "Fuck, A-Attlus." My back arches. "Yes, yes, please. Hng~" My eyes blur as my toes curl hard. "I'm g-gonna cum." I warn him but he swallows around me and cups my heavy balls. "A-At-Attlus." My thighs shake as I cum hard down his throat. He greedily swallows it all. I let out a content groan and release my bruised throat. He smiles at me and begins washing me again. I catch my breath and sleeping look at him. "Thank you." He smiles,
"You'll just have to reward me when you're healed." I nod,
"I'll take you on a date and spoil you."
"With shopping?!" He squeals, I nod smiling.
"Lots of shopping, baby. Anything for you, Bambi."

After Attlus helps me dry off some in the bathroom we moved back to my bed where the sheets had been changed already. It makes me wonder who changed them and exactly when they did. Now Attlus is tenderly rewrapping my ribs and wings. I sip on a smoothie tiredly when Sir walks inside. He smiles at me but it doesn't reach his eyes.
"You can go home tonight, if you'd like, Ares." I raise a brow,
"Why? What about Phebe? Is he awake?" Sir nods and helps Attlus wrap my wings since I was beginning to wince.
"He's awake, but we found out some news that's gonna make him stay longer now."
"What news?" Attlus asks.
"Phebe has schizophrenia." I heart stops and I freeze. "Ares?" I don't answer, too stunned to even breath. "Ares, hey, can you hear me?" Sir walks around to me and tilts my face up so he can look me in his eyes. "Ares, breath baby. It's gonna hurt soon if you don't." I nod and slowly inhale. He's right, the pinch in my ribs is painful.
"That's why...-," I don't finish my whisper,
"Yes, that's why."
"S-so... he's just sick?" Sir nods, "he's not crazy." I laugh tearfully.
"He's not." I nod and lean down to lay my head on Sir's shoulder.
"I wanna go home."