The best feeling ever🔞

(SMUT WARNING❗️BOYXBOY/+❗️🔞🔞)

Auzzi
We sit silently through the first 20 minutes into the movie. Ares is already kissing on Attlus's neck. Attlus, whose eyes are glued to the movie, is absentmindedly running his fingers through his hair. I swallow and look back at Arachne who's itching his sides once again. He looks at me and meets my eyes. He smiles and lays his arm around my shoulder.
"You okay?" He whispers. I nod and snuggle against his side.
"What is this movie?"
"It's an erotica." I look up at him.
"Like... like porn?" I whisper. He nods,
"Yeah. There is a whole shelf of them." He says and nods to the ceiling-to-floor rows of moves on the wall on the right side of the tv. I shift against his side and bring my knees to my chest. He sighs as he sees more blood on my arm. He reaches in his pocket and grabs the heating gel again. He squeezes some on his fingers and rubs it on the cracks in my skin. "Does it hurt?" I shake my head, "good."
"Do you hurt?" I ask making his eyes raise to mine.
"What?"
"Your legs." I nod to his torso. "You're always itching."
"Ehh... my legs, hands, and torso shed. So... because my legs are always wrapped around me they don't move or get moisture like they're supposed to. So they itch a lot."
"Do you put lotion on them?" He nods,
"I do." I ignore the sounds of kissing coming from the tv.
"You haven't lotioned since you've been sleeping in my room." I admit in a whisper as he looks down guiltily.
"I still feel like you're going to be disgusted." I look up at him.
"But I don't."
"I... I can't help it. I've been taught that my attributes are horrible and evil."
"But I love your attributes." He meets my eyes quickly. "I love your white skin and the beautiful black designs on your hands and throat." I grab his hand and kiss his knuckles, "I love how your eyes are completely red. They're such a beautiful red. Your teeth," I lean up close to his ear, "feel good on my skin when you're kissing my neck." I suck on his earlobe hearing him suck in a deep breath. "Your large hands feel good when you hold my hips when we make out and you're always so warm." I grab his hands and set them on my hips. His cheeks turn pink and he stares into my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and peck his lips, "I'm still learning so much about you and I can't wait to continue." I smile at him, "I can't wait to learn more about all of you." He hums and leans his forehead against mine.
"Me too."

I sit on Arachnes lap as the room continues to get steamy. I can feel Aranche harden beneath me as he pants against my neck. I hold his wrists that are around my waist and gaze at the tv. My cheeks feel hot and I know I must be blushing. I don't normally know if I blush because I'm so cold. But Arachne told me I blush whenever we're being intimate. We've only made out so far. A club seen is happening on the tv now. People are grinding against each other and making out. The boys in the room are obviously affected by what's going on on screen as random moans and grunts sound through out the room every so often. I dare to brave a look around the room making me immediately blush harder. Ares is learning against Attlus's chest as Attlus's hand moves quickly between his legs. I marvel at the sight of his thighs trembling. Demy is sitting on Sir's lap who's holding his waist as he leans against the couch. One of Demy's hands rest on Sir's knee while the other one is clutching his wrist. Sir is starring in a daze at how Demy'a hips slowly circle on his lap. He bites his lip, repositioning his hands before looking up and immediately meeting my eyes. My breath hitches as his glossy eyes meet mine. He smirks and looks over on the other couch before looking at me. He nods his head in that direction making me look. I push against Arachnes chest at the sight of Ash between Eros's legs. Eros raises his legs in the air as his back arches off the couch. He grabs Ash's hair as his wings tremble. I exhale shakily and turn my head to look at Arachne. He looks up at me with lusty eyes.
"Kiss me." He whispers. I lean my head back and immediately push my lips onto his. He groans and tightens his arms around me. I can feel his bony spider legs wrapped on my back making me slightly shift so I don't hurt him. I slowly turn around as his tongue explores my mouth and straddle him. He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer. I moan when he tilts his hips up and rubs against me.
"A-Arachne...." I trail as I pull from his lips, "what are we gonna do?" I whisper as I see the reflection of what's happening on the tv in a mirror behind the couch. The two guys are just beginning to get into it. I look down and meet Arachne's eyes.
"Can... I do something to you?" I gulp, "we can stop at anytime if you're uncomfortable." I slowly nod and let him lay me back against the couch. He grabs something from behind the couch making me blink. I do remember him being gone for a while before going us in here. He must've went to grab that. I gulp nervously as he lays the things beside his legs and looks at me. "I'm gonna start off slow, okay?" I nod bunching my hands against my chest and watch him pull my sweats and boxers off. I flinch as cold hits my bare legs and shyly close my legs. Arachne notices and smiles slightly as he pulls my legs apart slowly. "Just stay relaxed. It hurts more if you're tense." I watch as he grabs a bottle and squirts a clear fluid over his fingers. He looks up and meets my eyes. "You know what this is?" I shake my head, "This is called lube. It makes things easier." He shrugs a shoulder and looks up as loud gasp sounds through the room. I arch my head and look behind me. Demy is slowly bouncing on Sir's lap as he moans loudly. I flush and look back at Arachne. He smiles encouragingly and brings his hand down to my entrance. I tense some as he slowly pushes a finger in. I let out a breath when I don't feel any discomfort. I nod as he looks up at me and pushes another finger in. I shift some as the discomfort slowly goes away and I begin to feel good. "You okay?" Arachne asks as he rubs my thigh with his free hand. I moan slightly and nod. He nods to himself and adds a third finger. This time I feel a burn, but it quickly fades as Arachne kisses up my chest. I groan as he sucks my nipple into his mouth. He sucks making me clench my hand in his hair. I didn't know this would feel... so good. I inhale shakily and clench my stomach as he adds another finger. My body trembles as more pleasure begins to build. "A-Ar- hng~" I moan as I feel tingles in my tummy. I've never felt like this. "S-something's wrong." I breath, "it-it feels weird." I dig my claws into his shoulder as he leans back.
"What does it feel like?" He asks as he begins to twist his hand.
"It-it-... g-good." I arch my back a little as I feel him getting closer to a sensitive spot. "More. Go faster." I moan and clench my eyes as my legs begin to raise subconsciously. "Please." I moan out not knowing what for. Arachne stares as me hard as he shifts his fingers again. I tense and gasp as he hits those nerves I was beginning to feel him get closer to. "O-oh shit," I moan and push my hips down on his fingers. "Yes~"
"I found it," he hits the bundle harder making my back arch higher, "that's your prostate, baby." I moan in confusion. "It's a bundle of sensitive nerves that you'll come to love." He leans over me making my eyes open to look into his. "I'm gonna try something else, okay?" I nod, but whimper as he pulls his fingers out of me. I clench my stomach at the emptiness. He grabs something else and coats it in lube.
"W-what is that?" I ask breathlessly.
"It's a vibrator. Let this sit on your prostrate and you'll cum nonstop." I groan, but try to relax as he places it at my entrance. It's much bigger than his fingers. I inhale nervously, "it's okay. Once this is in you'll love it. Getting it in is the hard part. We can stop if you want?" I shake my head and reach down to grasp my throbbing aching member. The heads an angry purple as it throbs. I moan immediately as I curl my hand around myself. Tingled run up my spine as my back arches. Arachne tsks. He grabs my hand making me whine. He puts it both on the couch above to my head and shoots a web out of his hand to keep them in place. I gasp and look up at my stuck hands and whine on a moan.
"Th-that's not nice." I look down at my abandoned member that continues to throb and ache. I clench my stomach as Arachne begins pushing the object in me. I watch a pearl of precome slip down onto my tummy and create a small pool. "A-Arachne, please." I groan as he stops moving. My eyes water as I raise my legs, "please, please." He groans and continues to slowly push the object in me. I shake harshly as I arch my head to look around the room. Lepple is taking Eros from behind as he bends over the couch. Eros's wings tremble as he gasps and jerks. Atticus is sitting on Ares lap as he kisses his neck. They're slowly grinding against each other making a hot flush consume my cheeks. I look for Phebe and Ash but they aren't in the room anymore. Demy is still bouncing on Sir's lap. Only now he's facing Sir who's hands are on his hips helping him bounce faster. Sirs head drops against the couch S his mouth opens in a silent moan. I watch beads of sweat fall down Sir's neck as his chest moves heavily with each breath. Demy's head is thrown back as he gasps Sir's name and mewls with quivering thighs. My eyes flutter closed when the toy Arachne is still pushing inside me gets closer to my prostate. "Oh!" I gasp as my head quickly snaps down to Arachne's face. He smirks as he pushes it in a little more and lets out a big breath as he swallows.
"Fuck," he groans breathlessly, "you're so beautiful. With your flushed skin and trembling thighs." I moan as he takes his nails down my thighs and grabs them. He hooks them around his waist making my back arch as the object sits on my prostate perfectly.
"Oh! Oh!" I gasp, "r-that feels good." He chuckles,
"I know." He brings out a remote. "This will make you feel better." I raise a brow in confusion before my mouth drops open as a buzzing begins making my body tingle. I clench my teeth with a moan,
"Oh wow," I pull on my hands but his webs keep them in place. I whine as the buzzing increases. "M-my hands." I pull my legs up so my feet rest on his sides. He hisses as I put pressure on his legs. I look up as he unbuttons his shirt. I moan as his pure white skin is revealed. I gape at the black lines that cover some places like on his hands and throat. "You're... so beautiful." I gasp as his reaches down and pushes the vibrator harder against my prostate. I groan as my member throbs and adds to the little puddle of precome on my tummy. I've never felt like this. This amazing tingling that'll surely become addictive. My toes clench as heat pools in my stomach. "I-I'm gonna c-cum." I feel the heat being pushed back and gaps at the web that's around the head of my member. I whimper as I meet Arachne's eyes.
"Can't have you coming so soon." He hits another button on the remote and the buzzing becomes so intense my mouth drops open and everything goes white for a second. When I can see again I still feel the heat in my tummy making me whimper.
"Oh wow." I look at Arachne as he palms himself. "You... you had a dry orgasm." He bites his lip as his eyes flutter and he breathes heavily. "That was hot." I lay helplessly as the sounds in the room increase. I hear a loud moan/scream telling me Demy just had his fun. I pout and watch as Arachne's leg unwraps from his torso and wraps around my leg. I moan as they lift my legs up giving the vibrator a new position making my whole body begin to tremble. "Oh fuck," I moan and clench my toes as the heat begins to boil in my tummy. Arachne watches me as he jerks off making me moan at the sight. "P-please, Arachne. I want to cum." He breath and hits the last button of the remote. I let out a yelp as he grabs the vibrator and begins thrusting it. "Oh~ Hng~ A-Arch-~" I clench my teeth as my body twitches, "it it feels so gooood...." I groan, "fuck yes." I lean my head back as my tummy begins to clench, "yes. Yes! Yes! Aranche please." He moans and unwraps his web from my member slowly making my whole body buzz in anticipation. The heat starts at my toes and spread up. My back arches as I finally hit my climax. Long, white strings hit my chest as my body trembles. Arachne groans and arches his back as he climaxes as well. I lay limply as I try to get my breathing controlled. Aranche buckles his jeans and leans over me releasing my hands. I moan weakly when he kisses my head.
"You did so good. Go to sleep now."
That was the best thing I've ever felt. I think as I let my eyes close and my body go limp as darkness succumbs me.