Disclaimer

I do NOT own any of the art or MHA characters. The OC's that you will meet later on are mine or have been gifted to me from y'all. This Fic unlike the first MHA fic I wrote will have a completely different and new direction than the anime. There maybe some parts from the Anime that alin with this fic only for contexts sake and to fulfill my desired plan for this fic.

There will also be alot of language and a few smut and fluff scenes. There will be NO warning of these scenes as I feel the warnings take away from the stories flow. Also time skips will be mentioned in the form of "it took us.....hours/weeks/months to reach...." or something similar.

Much like my first book, I will be using the American school system as I have no knowledge of the Japanese one aside from my limited knowledge from anime..I have also decided that All Might's quirk will not be passed on. This is so I can focus on my Ocs and their story as well as a pair of twins a reader by the tag, bkdkisnotadusive, has come up with for me to use. I may add a few other characters that you, my amazing readers have come with. Keep an eye out!

I thank them for their involvement with creating the twins you all will meet soon. I hope I have done them justice as characters within my fic.

Also thank you all for helping me keep going with this duo. I also thank all of you for coming up with such amazing characters for me to use in this book. So far only the twins are set in stone. More of your OCs maybe added later on. Just keep an eye out!

Please enjoy my story!

Also a refresher of my Omegaverse basics will be posted next.

Oh and the photos are NOT mine..I found them on Google or pinterest..same with my cover image..I just added the words