The Cloaked One

Unknown

Well that could have gone better. Now Izuku knows I'm somewhat alive and soon so will the others. I just hope my sons and daughter will understand why I haven't seen them. As for my husband, he followed me to the afterlife, where he stayed. Me, well I wasn't done fucking with everyone, and one of us had to watch over the others. Don't get me wrong, he wanted to join me on this...adventure too, but only one of us could be chosen this century. His turn will come when our kids have kids. Boss, told us himself. 

On a positive-ish note it looks like our oldest son and Kazue are mates. I wonder how that will work out. Now I know what you must be thinking, 'how could you never see your family again if you could?' Well the truth is, I'm dead. Mostly. So I have to limit my contact with the outside world or else, Boss didn't specify. Honestly I'm not supposed to be out here right now, but I had to see my family on their biggest day. Which turned out to be a bad idea, to some extent. I've already been recognized by two people and probably everyone watching the exams through the gyms cameras. My boss is so going to kill me...again. 

It looks like the exams have ended. I wonder how they all did. It also appears that no one had caught Izuku. So that reduces the applications for the stealth only course by a lot. I know the hero course has some training in it too but the actual stealth course is new and ment for those who want to be underground heroes. Anyway I have to go back now. Souls to reap and an angry Alpha boss to appease. 

Enjoy the show. I know I will. Oh & I'll be back so don't worry. 

************************************
AN: Let's get 30 reads on this or a previous chapter for another chapter to be released! Thanks for reading! Stay tuned!

************************************