Jeff here

Jeff the Soul Collector 

Hey guys! It's been awhile. Anyway, helping souls move on is hard work. Ugh! I finally got a chance to sneak away and observe my family. I'm just glad I haven't missed anything. The Bakugous are talking with my kids about something I'm too far away to hear. 

"Why not get closer?" Tessa, a fellow Soul Collector, asks, popping up out of nowhere. 

"Really!? Why'd you follow me? Boss scolded me last time I got noticed." 

"Bosses orders. Besides it looks like fun down there. Maybe I should join the kids." She says smiling mysteriously.

"Don't you dare. The last time you went into the living world unsupervised you nearly caused the apocalypse, and that was a different universe!" 

"Not my fault! The Winchesters did it! Besides, they stopped it." She responds holding her hands up in surrender. 

"Not this again! Just go back to the boss and let me watch my kids' first day of hero school in peace. Please." I grumble, shaking my head as I try to ignore her. 

"Nope. I got demoted after that, so I'm on babysitting duty." She says a little too smuggly. 

"Fine, just be quiet and watch." I sigh returning my focus to my children and their cousins as they enter the building.

"Great now I can't see them! Thanks alot Tessa!" I shout storming off into a portal off to my next client. 

Go back to my family, they seem more interesting than watching me collect souls.