The Unicorn Hero

Eri

I was rescued when I was younger by my Uncle's, Izuku and Katsuski, the time I spent with them was amazing. I stayed with them until I was ten and my quirk overloaded and nearly rewound the whole of Mufasta back to the dinosaur era. If it wasn't for Dad erasing my quirk I would have killed everyone. It's a hard pill to swallow at the age of ten. But I had to. My uncles tried to keep me, but In the end Dad and Papa gained custody of me since neither of my Uncles could stop my quirk if it got overloaded again.

I spent most of my childhood going to school and therapy for what I went through with that man. My mom never came for me, I never looked for her. I have come to believe she died not long after I was rescued.

School last year, was uneventful, well until my younger siblings class came. It started with the shouting and cursing I was used to being around my Uncles for so long, but eventually a villain had decided to attack us. Guess he wanted Uncle Izu or something. The walls are fairly thin between the 1A and 3A classroom, we share one wall and my seat is right next to it, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard through the wall that my Uncles hadn't returned home. It was during a rather boring lecture in my Litterateur class, of course I ended up with a detention after intupting the teacher by shouting, 'fuck' at the top of my lungs. Wasn't the best thing for me to do. But it led me to talking with one of Zue's friends about the whole thing.

During lunch the following week I had tried to talk to my underclassmen but our lunches were set up so I was entering as they left. When my Uncles still hadn't returned the year after I graduated I knew I had to do something. I'm a new pro now, Unicorn: The Rewind hero, as the media and public call me. I was also allowed the week before UA ended for the year to help prepare the incoming pros of the course, so I walked the familiar halls of the building towards the second and third year classes.

I started with the third years of both hero classes, it went just about as I thought it would. Lots of questions and answers, many questions I wasn't able to give proper answers to. The Q&A ended with the bell.

Then I was off to the second year classes. The vibe from my siblings class was, pro level, something few classes had at this stage in their training. It reminded me of Uncle Izu and Kat's class. A team that has faced more things than anyone should have. They didn't ask questions, just sat through the whole thing in silence. When the bell rang class 2A stayed. My guess to see where I stood. By this time there were plenty of rumors going around about a group of vigilantes with possible hero training. They worked so well together it left many of the underground heroes with nothing to do. The other heroes were given more work since the villains feared this group of vigilantes. The underground heroes were left to apprehend the group, except many of them refused to since the group helped them with many difficult cases. I know this from listening to Dad talk to Papa about the group, and the briefing I received from the Hero Commission about them. I'm supposed to use this week to find the group's civilian identity. My gut tells me it's this class, the very class that stands before me with the presents of Pro Hero's.

"Oi! E! What now?" My brother, Kazue questions at the front of the group. Izumi stands to his left and Kamaria on his right. The rest of the class stands behind them forming a triangle like shape, standing tall against a Pro. Knowing my Brother as long as I have, he means where do I stand in this fight of theirs to find their parents.

"I can't do much. But I'll do what I can. Be safe." I respond, knowing that my family will do whatever it takes to find the missing members.

"Follow us E." Izumi says, leading us out of the double classroom and towards their home room. My Dad long since returned to the teachers lounge.

The class led me into their home room where Kami signaled the others. Not sure what it was she told them with the hand movement, it was so small and fast that I almost missed it. Whatever it was sent the others into a flurry of movement.

Most closed windows and blinds while others scanned for and disabled any and all cameras and other bugs they found. Apparently they didn't trust Uncle Nezu with whatever they were going to say. Once the room was deemed clear, one of the female students came over to me with a bug scanner and began scanning me. When that came up empty she then asked me to allow her to pat me down. Which I allowed. This class is way more thorough than most. It's disturbing yet also not. When I was deemed clear the triplets pulled out a map, while the others pulled out paperwork and other documents from some hiding spots in the room.

"Oi! What the fuck!" I called out, realizing I wasn't going to get an explanation.

"Help us, or don't. Keep what you saw secret and we won't have problems. We are finding them, no matter what." Kami spoke, never taking her eyes off the map in front of her.

"Explain."

"Oi! Flower head, you're up!" Kazue spoke, also keeping his eyes glued to the map, as Izumi spoke to them, pointing at something on it.

"Right!" A girl, no taller than Izumi, spoke up from her group of five. Her hair was a flower garden, the green vines that were sprouting flowers all over her hair. Her bangs formed a crown across her forehead, where all manner of flowers grew. Pink roses, lavender, and tulips to name a few. Daisies and dandelions dotted the rest of her hair with random spots of other much larger flowers I couldn't identify, as she walked up to me. Dressed in the typical UA girls uniform.

"Do you want the short version or the long one?" The girl asks.

"Short."

The girl glances at the triplets for a sign, when they nod she says, "We're the Doodlers. We're going to save the top two heroes."

"Of course you are." I sigh, heading to my younger siblings table and the map in front of them.

"What can I do?"

"Strategize, Umi needs some help with that. This mission is huge." Kami informs me, staring at the map, that I now recognize it as a blueprint for the hero commission HQ.

"How did-what the-ugh!" My questions jumbled and stopped before I could even finish one. Giving up that line of questions, I stand beside my brother and help him with his strategy. Pointing out guard posts and shift changes, along with any other information I can remember from my half a year working with them.

When we were done with the plan, the sun had begun to set. So the students headed off towards the dorms for the night.