"Oh," he nods, "Right."

The elevator stops at level two and Ron gets off. He turns to them, "How do I stop it raining?"

"Try Finite Incantatem," Hermione suggests.

"Alright, and if that doesn't work?"

But before anyone can answer the doors close once again. As the elevator continues to move through the levels, Harry states, "If we don't locate Umbridge within the hour, we go find Ron and come back another day. Deal?"

Sam and Hermione both nod as the elevator slows. As the doors open, they all see Umbridge in her usual bright pink outfit. She looks up and sees them.

"Ah, Mafalda. Travers sent you, did he? Good," she states as she steps into the elevator looking at Hermione, "We'll go straight down."

Harry and Hermione stand there, completely frozen in place while Sam seethes with rage. Her eyes momentarily flash to her bright green, but she gets it under control. Umbridge turns to face Sam and Harry.

"Albert, Elesia, aren't you getting out?"

They both nod slowly and step out, taking one last glance at Hermione's panicked expression. As the elevator closes once more and takes off, Sam turns to Harry, "Come on, we need to get to her office."

He nods quickly and they make their way to her corridor. Seeing that the room across from her office door is crowded with several people, Sam decides to unleash one of Fred and George's joke shop items. It's a multiplying horn and smoke projector. The objects scatter themselves around the room and begin to go off, creating chaos as to distract the others while Sam and Harry sneak into Umbridge's office.

Upon entering, they look around at the extravagant decoration and pink furniture that still repulses them. Sam moves over to her desk and sees Harry's wanted poster on top of hers.

"You look really good in this photo," she comments with a smirk.

He rolls his eyes playfully, "Gee, thanks. I'm glad I look fit on my most wanted poster."

They search through her files and her drawers, but find nothing. They exit her office, just as the commotion outside dies down. They quickly exit the corridor, so as not to be seen by the others.

"We need to get to Hermione," Sam alerts as they enter the elevator again.

He nods as she presses the button. The elevator stops once again and Ron, who is now soaking wet, gets in.

"Morning," he greets.

Sam and Harry look at him and then each other.

"Ron, it's us," Harry explains.

He looks over to them and Sam flashes her green eyes at him, "Blimey, I forgot what you looked like. Where's Hermione?"

"Down in the courtrooms," Harry informs.

"With Umbridge," Sam adds.

"Blood hell," Ron sighs.

They enter the courtroom which happens to be the same room where Cattermole's wife is being interrogated. They stand just outside the room and notice the small court surrounding the woman, who sits in a very large chair. Umbridge sits high above, with her cat Patronus staring above towards the ceiling. Sam looks up and sees several dozen dementors trapped looking down at the court below. Sam lightly nudges Harry and he follows her gaze. His eyes widen slightly before he looks back at the court.

"Mary Elizabeth Cattermole?" Umbridge begins.

"Yes," she answers.

Sam looks around the court and sees Hermione sitting beside Umbridge. She looks very uncomfortable.