"You mean Harry," George corrects aggressively.

"Harry did this to you?!" He asks in shock.

"No, it was me, but because of some things Harry said. Turns out, it was all because Voldemort has been sitting in his mind and corrupting his thoughts."

"No excuses," Fred claims.

"Fred's right," Hermione adds, "But it makes sense why Voldemort would target you more heavily in Harry's head."

"He wants you to convert to his side. He wants Harry to stand all alone," Sirius thinks out loud.

"I will never switch sides, but I'm not standing by Harry anymore. I'm standing by my friends," she smiles to the others.

"I'll talk to him when he arrives," Sirius states determined

"No, it's fine. I know that what he said isn't true, whether he believes it or not."

"He doesn't," Ron notes, "You-Know-Who just played off of his jealousy."

She nods, but it doesn't change anything for her, those thoughts had to have crossed his mind. She's convinced of that. They continue about their days. A week goes by and the twins bring up another idea to have a great night. Another sleepover, but with singing and dancing. Everyone agrees happily, but as they're setting up, Ron pulls Sam aside.

"Hey, I totally understand if it's not cool with you, and if it isn't I won't do it, but uh- if Harry and I were still friends-"

"Of course, Ron," she laughs, "He's your best friend, I wouldn't ever ask you to drop him."

"I'm still extremely cross with him!" Ron blurts out.

She chuckles, "Well, so am I."

"Do you think you'll ever forgive him?"

She stops to think for a moment, gathering her thoughts, "It's not that I haven't forgiven him. I think I did that night. It's just that I don't trust him anymore. I don't believe in anything he's said about his feelings towards me, if that makes sense. I think being around him would just- only hurt."

He nods in understanding and they go back to join the others. Fred puts on Sam's records and they all sing obnoxiously loud to ABBA and dance around the twins room. Fred grab's Sam's hands and they spin around with each other laughing. Ron, without thinking spins Hermione around and upon realizing their own actions, they both blush profusely but continue to dance together. George grabs Sam and hops onto his bed and lip syncs to Dancing Queen. Fred plays his pretend guitar.

Sam begins to serenade George playfully and dances around while jumping around the bed. Gimme, Gimme, Gimme! comes on and Fred sings quite loudly, knowing all the words, making everyone howl with laughter. Sam stands next to him and sings with him, but genuinely sings. Everyone stands in shock for a moment, they've never heard her truly sing and it's beautiful. They snap out of it to dance around to the song and sing loudly and terribly. Suddenly, the door opens and reveals Harry.

George turns down the music as they all stare at him, except for Sam.

"I'm going to go check on dinner," she announces before walking out of the room, brushing by Harry.

He looks down and then back up watching her walk down the stairs. He's been hurting without her around him, especially during this time. All week he's been working on Occulumancy with Snape and while there's been little progress, he's been able to get a decent grip on his outbursts.

As Sam and Sirius finish dinner, she shouts up at the others to get downstairs. Before Harry can sit next to her, Fred and Hermione beat him to it. He doesn't feel abandoned by his friends, for the most part they've been treating him normally. He knows they haven't necessarily forgiven him for what happened, but they also know he wasn't himself. Sam doesn't quite believe that and he doesn't blame her. After dinner, Sirius pulls him aside and into the drawing room as the others go back upstairs.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened between you two, but I want you to know that you're still welcomed here. You are still my godson. Sam agrees. Despite what's happened, she still wants you to have a safe place, a home."

That hits Harry hard in his chest. After everything, she's still looking after him.

"I hate myself for what I did to her," he admits in sorrow.

"I don't know what was said and I'm not picking sides. Objectively, I will say that you messed up and I'm not pleased with how you treated my daughter."

"Objectively?" Harry smirks and Sirius nods, "I don't think anyone is more angry with me than I am with myself. I lost her and she still is and always will be the one for me."

"Well, in that case, I wasn't wrong in trusting you to protect her. Now, fix it before you truly lose her."

He nods slowly and stands up. Sirius sends him a wink and he smiles before exiting the room.