"Thought we heard your dulcet tones."

"Don't bottle it up, thought. Let it out."

"Anyway, if you're all done shouting," George starts.

"Do you wanna hear something a little more interesting?" Fred concludes.

They all walk out into the hallway and stand over the railing as Fred and George pull out one of their newest inventions, Extendable Ear Charm. They lower one end down to the first floor and listen in on the meeting.

"If anyone has a right to know, it's Harry and Sam. If it wasn't for them, we wouldn't even know Voldemort was back," Sirius says from behind the door, "They're not children, Molly."

"But they're not adults either," Molly argues, "Harry's not James, Sirius."

"Well, he's not your son and she's not your daughter," he retorts.

"They're as good as. Who else have they got? I practically raised them," Molly responds aggressively.

There is a moment of silence and Sam is curious and worried of what her dad might say, "He's got me, and in case you've forgotten Molly, she is my daughter."

"How touchingly paternal, Black. Perhaps they will grow up to be felons, just like you," Snape says.

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus."

Harry looks up at the others, "Snape's part of the Order?"

"Git," Ron remarks.

They try to listen in further but Hermione's cat, Crookshanks, attacks the ear.

"Get off it," George whispers.

"Get it up," Sam orders.

Hermione taps her hands on the railing, "Crookshanks, stop it."

"Get off, you bloody cat," Fred whispers.

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone," Hermione begs.

Crookshanks rips the ear off of the string and carries it away down the hall.

"Hermione, I hate your cat," George notes.

"Bad Crookshanks," she shouts after him.

Ron chuckles as the twins pull up the remaining string. They all race down the stairs when they hear the door open. Molly stands before them.

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen," she smiles, until the twins apparate behind her and she shouts, "Just because you're allowed to use magic now, doesn't mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!"

She turns kindly to Harry, "You hungry?"

Arthur comes to stand beside her, "You sure you're alright, Harry? Gave us quite a turn."

Sirius stands behind them, "Harry Potter."

A smile finally forms on Harry's face, "Sirius!" He runs between Arthur and Molly to hug Sam's dad. Sirius laughs as he hugs him back.

They all make their way into the kitchen to sit down and eat. Sam sits across from Harry, in between Sirius and Fred. Arthur is talking to Harry about how his hearing is to be before the entire Wizengamot as Fred leans over to Sam.

"It feels like our summer of fun just ended," he whispers.

She leans in further to him so only he can hear, "It's not Harry's fault that trouble always follows him."

Fred deadpans at her and leans in extremely close, "He seems to have lodged a stick up his own arse this summer."

She slaps him in the arm but chuckles nonetheless, he sniggers, "It's good to see you smile, haven't heard you laugh since he arrived."