Chocolate-Covered Strawberries (Akashi x Reader) LEMON

You loved strawberries and chocolates, even more so when they were combined.

Akashi was an attentive fiancé. He loved spoiling you senseless. He let you have chocolate-covered strawberries for dessert every day. 

“Ohm~” you plopped a strawberry into your mouth, delight written all over your face when you chewed. You relaxed back into Akashi’s fluffy bed, crossing your legs and making the Akashi’s shirt you were wearing rose.

Akashi was entranced by the sight. He enjoyed seeing your pleased expression, how your pearly white teeth dug into the coated fruit or how your cute lips were covered by small fleck of chocolate and strawberry juices. 

He licked his own lips. No doubt you tasted pretty good right now.

Instinctively, he leant forward, biting onto the other side of the fruit. You jumped in surprise when he bit half of the fruit off then merged his lips with yours. The chocolate melted from the heat of your mouths, the juices of the strawberry trickled down your mouth. 

“S-Seijūrō!” you pouted when the two of you parted, cheeks flushed. “You stole my food!”

Licking his lips clean off the chocolate, he grasped your chin. “You’re the one who make it look so delicious.” He cleaned your lips then trailed his tongue down your chin to clean the strawberry’s juices. “Hm… sweet.” 

“…Pervert.”

He chuckled under his breath. When he lifted his face to look at you, his heterochromatic eyes were dark, his pupils dilated. You gulped, knowing what’s coming. 

After he was done with cleaning you, he meshed your lips together once again. He didn’t ask for a way in; simply sneaking his tongue in then forcing your mouth open. The wet appendage wriggled and licked all over your mouth sensually. You moaned out his name, “Seijūrō~”

Before you knew it, he was straddling you, staying right up with his elbows. 

His long fingers worked on the button of his white shirt you were wearing. “What do you think of discarding all of your clothes and replacing them with mine, (F/N)?”

“No.” you refused, mind hazy from his passionate kiss. “Don’t touch my closet” 

“You look better in my clothes though.” He removed the shirt, leaving you in nothing but your panties. He removed them also.

Not wanting to be the only one naked, you removed the shirt Akashi was wearing. As your fingers worked on his belt, Akashi took the champagne from the ice bucket next to the bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries. He popped it open, smirking. 

He poured the sparkling liquid all over you, surprising you. You gasped at the cold bubbling liquid. “Seijūrō! It’s cold!” you complained.

He ignored you. Akashi was focused on licking the champagne off your skin. He loved the taste of the beverage combined with you. 

His tongue found your right nipple and twirled around it. “Ah, Seijūrō!” he covered the peak with his hot mouth, sucking on it. After he was done, he moved to the left one and gave it the same treatment.

You couldn’t take it anymore. The tension was killing you. Your womanhood was wet and it itched for him. 

You removed his belt then unbuttoned his trousers, pushing them off along with his briefs. His erection sprang free – big, hot and hard. You pumped him hard in your hands. Akashi grunted into your breasts.

“(F/N), hands off.” he commanded. You giggled at the little quiver in his voice. 

Knowing that you were laughing at him, he bit hard on your neck, drawing blood and no doubt leaving a mark. You whimpered at the sharp pain. He littered your neck and collarbones with red marks that you knew wouldn’t go away for some time.

“Seijūrō, I can’t take it anymore!” You whined. “Take me!” 

“Is that an order, (F/N)?”

“Yes, take me already!” 

His lips curled up in amusement. “Interesting, (F/N). I’d like to learn more about this demanding side of yours later.” Akashi spread your legs, positioning himself between. “However, you should’ve known that I don’t take orders too kindly.”

Teasingly, he rubbed the tip of his hardness against your wet entrance, pushing the head only to pull it out again several times. “Seijūrō!” 

“What’s the magic word, (F/N)?”

“Please! Please, Seijūrō!” you begged, clinging to him. You hated how he was such a tease. “Please hurry up and take me!” 

“Good girl.” He purred into your ear before he thrust himself in. You arched your back and cried out in pleasure.

His hips moved swiftly, building a perfect rhythm that sent you to the Heavens. Faster and harder he went with every thrust. “Oh, Seijūrō!” you moaned his name. “H-harder! Ah! Ple- please!” he heeded your words, going faster and harder. You screamed his name when he hit that special spot inside you. 

He would grind against you from time to time, teasing your clit, causing your mind to blank out. It was so good – sex with Akashi. He was dominating and attentive. He always made sure you feel as good as he did, if not better.

You felt the knot getting tighter. You were close. “Ah, S-Seijūrō, yes! Yes, there! Again!” 

“(F/N).” he whispered in your ear. At the sound of your name, that knot tightened even more. “Say my name.”

“S-Seijūrō!” 

“Scream it.”

After than one command, you came. Your sight was filled with white spots from the intense pleasure your orgasm brought you. “SEIJŪRŌ!!”

Feeling the squeezes and you milking him, he spurted his seeds inside you. He grunted your name and shuddered, still thrusting to ride out his orgasm. 

Breathing hard, he collapsed on top of you. Your skins were slick with sweat, yours sticky from the champagne he poured on you and it felt uncomfortable. You pushed him off. “Next t-time,” you complained, still panting, “D-don’t pour champagne on me.”

He chuckled breathily. He stood up then picked you up bridal-style in his strong arms. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” 

“And don’t steal my food next time!”

OoOoO

My very first lemon here! Requested by Ovaryacted! Thank you for your request! I hope you enjoy that and it's up to your standards!

I feel like this is a bit rushed. I always have a hard time writing short lemons but I don't want to bore you with long chapters. What's your opinion? Is it fine enough? If it is longer, I could probably add more plot though.Or would you prefer it if I separate it into two or more parts?

Anyway, thank you for reading. Please vote and leave a comment for my first lemon! It will be very much appreciated!

Love,

LadyBelle104