Hospitalised (Midorima x Reader x Takao) LEMON

Oh no, now this was awkward.

Takao and you both stared awkwardly at each other; eyes the size of Texas. How could you have such bad timing? What's worse was that you had been acting unprofessional and entered Takao's room without knocking. If Midorima found out about this, he'd kill you.

"WAH!" Takao quickly covered his bare lower parts with the crisp white blanket, face ablaze. "(F/N)-chan?!"

You looked away, also blushing. "S-sorry, Kazu! I didn't think you'd be..." you thought of a word for it, "...busy." You said after thinking for a minute. You couldn't just say outright that you just caught him masturbating. It's embarrassing enough that you saw his, ahem, member.

He pouted. "You saw it, didn't you?"

You cleared your throat. "I did. I'm sorry." You admitted with a low voice.

"That's not fair!" he whined. "You've seen me but I've never seen you, (F/N)-chan!"

"H-huh?"

Sulking, Takao continued with an unjustified pout. "Let me see yours so we can make it fair, (F/N)-chan!"

After a moment for your brain to process his request, you exploded. "W-WHAT?!" you almost dropped the tray of medication in your hands. "A-are you stupid?! I can't do something like that! It's unprofessional!"

"So entering without knocking isn't unprofessional?" he fired back. "C'mon, help me, (F/N)-chan! Don't you want me to heal faster?" he used his puppy-eyes trick on you, his lower lip trembling as he held his injured arm close to him.

You groaned. "F-fine! B-but this is not getting out of this room!"

"Yay~!"

OoOoO

"A-ah, Kazu!" you threw your head back when Takao's tongue slithered excitedly over your weeping sex. "I-I thought you're only looking!"

"Well, that was my plan~" he sung, licking his lips of you. Grinning, Takao used his uninjured arm to spread your legs further, eyes glistening at the sight of you. "But then you got wet and I can't help myself, (F/N)-chan! You smell so amazing! You taste great too!"

"Oh my God!" you covered your reddened face. Takao's face was mere inches from your most private area and it wasn't doing your embarrassment any good.

"Bon appétit." You heard Takao whisper before he dug his face back into you. Once again, his expert tongue turned you into a moaning mess. His tongue dove in and out of you and you were turning into mush.

You didn't know how long Takao continued to eat you out but you soon came into his awaiting mouth. You bit your lip to prevent yourself from screaming, clutching the bed sheets.

"Ah-ah~ you hurt yourself, (F/N)-chan." Takao moved atop of you. Your half-lidded eyes, wet with unshed tears, met Takao's molten ones. "Here, I'll kiss it better." He whispered hotly before his mouth covered yours, his tongue darting out to lick your bleeding lip. He sucked it into his mouth and parted your mouth so he could snake his tongue in.

As the two of you kissed, you didn't notice the door to the hospital room opening and a certain carrot walking in. Midorima's eyes widened when he saw your half-naked states and your attached lips. He turned into a tomato. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING NANODAYO?!"

You broke the kiss, turning to the side to see an embarrassed and incredulous Midorima. "S-Shin-chan!"

"Ah, Shin-chan! Good timing!" Takao grinned cheerfully. He acted as if he weren't being caught making out with a nurse and childhood friend. "Come join us!"