Tongue Twister (Akashi x Reader)

"How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood." You read the passage from your English book messily. English was never your forte.

Akashi chuckled, stopping himself from working on his homework momentarily. "(F/N), your pronunciation needs a lot of work."

"Shut it, Sei." You pouted. "I'm trying my best here, you know."

He continued chuckling. "Is that so?" he teased. You glared at him.

"If you're so good then why don't you try doing it?" you shoved him the book. He blinked, taking it from you and examining the passage. "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood."

Your jaw slackened. His English was perfect. Hell, it was probably even better than your teacher's.

You snatched the book from his hand. He smirked smugly at you. "Don't look at me like that. Can you be imperfect at something?"

"No, (F/N). I'm absolute. There's nothing I can't do." You huffed at his cockiness. Well, he did have the ability to back it up but still... he shouldn't be so smug about it! "Here. Let me teach you how to tongue twist."

Akashi removed himself from his comfy chair and sat down on his bed beside you. You leaned back slightly since his face was so close to yours. "W-what is it, Sei?"

"I'm merely trying to teach you..." he tilted his head slightly to the side, "...how to tongue-twist." he kissed you full on the lips. You moaned in surprise.

After a few seconds, you relaxed into the kiss and responded to him. Without him having to ask, you opened your mouth and invited him in. Your tongues danced and rubbed wetly against each other's, making you feel good. "S-Sei~" you moaned into his mouth.

He pulled away with a smirk. "Very good, (F/N). Now try reading the passage once again."

Dazedly, you did as he said. "How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would-" he cut you off by cupping your cheek and pulling your face towards him again.

"Too slow." He kissed you again. This kiss, however, was much more intense than the previous one. He was literally sucking your face. When he broke the kiss, once again he had a smirk on his face. "Again."

This happened several times - you trying to read the passage as fast as you could without making any mistakes and Akashi spotting a mistake and French kissing you senseless to 'teach' you how to tongue-twist.

He caressed your swollen lips lovingly, eyes dark with lust. "Again."

"H-how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood." You read. Akashi was silent. You turned to him, blinking. "Did I finally do it right."

He sighed, a little disappointed. "What a shame..."

Blushing, you jabbed at his abs. "What do you mean 'what a shame'? I can finally tongue twist. This way I won't have to fail tomorrow's test." You pecked his lips one last time. "Thanks, Sei. Although odd, it seems like your method of teaching works fine with me."

He smiled. "Anything for you, sunshine." (Sorry. I kind of got tired of empress of princess XD)

OoOo

Extra:

You flipped the page, wanting to try out another passage to test if you were truly able to tongue twist now. "To sit in solemn silence on a dull dark dock in a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black cock-"

...

"(F/N)?"

"Y-yes, Sei?"

"Get in bed."

OoOoO

Yes, I finished this! Wow... I changed the plot in the middle of typing it so it took me more time than usual to type this up.

This is requested by @animefreakgirl1001. Thank you so much for requesting! I hope you enjoyed this!

BTW, guys, have you checked my new Tennis no Ouji-sama? Okay, sorry for the shameless commercial LOL I just want to make sure that, if you haven't read the previous chapter of this book, that you knew I have a new book. Sorry, once again!

Well, thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

Love,

LadyBelle104