Owned (S!Kise x M!Reader) LEMON

You shivered when you felt the cold fingers running across your bare chest. Your sight was blinded by the black silk blindfold and you were gagged. Both of your hands were handcuffed behind you. Your legs were spread and your ankles were tied away to keep them open. You had never been this exposed before.

"I always know (F/N)cchi will look really good bound and gagged." Kise purred into your ear. From the soft tickling of his blonde hair against your cheek and the sculpted chest against your back, you knew that he stood behind you.

"Mfh," you couldn't speak due to the gag-bag inside your mouth. Your jaw was getting sore. Couldn't Kise gag you with something... more satisfactory? For example... a certain hard appendage of his.

You jumped when you felt hot tongue swept over your womanhood. You didn't expect it. You were sure Kise was standing behind you just now. He spread your wet lips intimately, his tongue lapping at you, suckling at your clit, thrusting in and out of you. You squeaked when he lightly bit on your throbbing clit, chuckling.

"I want to hear lots more cute sounds from you, (F/N)cchi."

How did you end up in this position? You remembered confessing to Kise and him admitting that he felt the same way as you. But if the two of you were to be in a relationship, there was a catch. Kise was a sadistic dominant. If you weren't going to be his submissive, he wouldn't be able to accept your feeling.

You were going to do this for Kise.

How did you end up liking the feeling of being chained and gagged and blindfolded and- oh, having the nipple-clamps on you. It was tight but the pain was delicious. You weren't aware you're a masochist.

A shriek escaped you when the seat you were tied to was suddenly reclined back slightly so you were almost lying down. You heard the sound of zipper being tugged down and felt the hotness of Kise's member rubbing against your entrance. You moaned.

"If you want me, you will have to beg, (F/N)cchi~" he giggled boyishly. "Now how will you beg with a gag in your mouth?"

Your whole body tingled. You wanted Kise to hurry it up and take you already. You tried to beg but the gag was muffling your words. Saliva trickled down the side of your mouth from your tireless begging.

Kise's laughter, if possible, turned even more amused. You knew he enjoyed the desperation you were feeling. To tease you further, he pushed the tip of his hardness inside, pulling out before he was wholly inside. He kept doing this to tease you, sometimes grinding his girth up our clit.

"Mmph, mfh, ngfh!" no matter what you did, you just couldn't beg gagged. You were now crying because of how you were denied that hot, delicious friction Kise was teasing you with. You wanted desperately to come.

Because you were blindfolded, you couldn't notice the lustful, manic look in Kise's eyes when he noticed you were crying. He took of the blindfold, wanting to see how you looked when you cried. His whole body trembled at the wet (E/C) orbs staring back at him.

"That, (F/N)cchi," he whispered in lust, pushing himself into you slowly, savouring the feeling of being inside of you, "is how you beg with a gag in your mouth."

You were screaming and crying out when Kise began his fast thrusting. He was so big and hard and hot. You felt like you were having sex with burnt steel rod.

As if the pain from your sore jaw and the clamped nipples as well as the pleasure of Kise's member pushing in and pulling out of you weren't enough, he grasped your slender neck with one big hand tightly, choking you and controlling your oxygen intake even more.

It didn't even take a full minute before you came all over him, squirting your arousal juices on him. Kise came after you, pouring his seeds inside you and coating your spasm-ing walls with it. You truly hoped you wouldn't get pregnant from the lack of contraceptive.

Kise unbuckle the gag behind your head, letting it fall to the floor. He kissed your swollen lips hard, his tongue forcing its way inside and dominating your submissive mouth.

He owned you -body and soul. You were a hundred percent sure of it now. You loved Kise - body and soul and everything he had to offer. You were made just for him.

Kise seemed to think the same thing. He looked at you with a lustful smirk. "I'm going to own you completely, (F/N)cchi. Have you ever had it up the arse before?"

And he took the whole night to mark his most beloved property - you.

OoOoO

This is my birthday gift to my fellow pervert - ChocoPanda16! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU, YOU ADORABLE KISE FANGIRL! Hope you enjoyed this!

Oh, I forgot to mention this in my last update but I've opened up request for the GoM again~ Sorry, I forgot to tell you XD I've even already taken a request for several GoM characters already! Sorry! But really, I'd like it more if you request the characters that this book hasn't had yet! Since I'm busy with the requests at hands, I don't know if I'll ever be able to write for, let's say, Mitobe or Sakurai.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this!

Love,

LadyBelle104

P.S: I'm not sure if this is as good as my S!Reader fics! I don't really like hurting Reader-san! I'm a feminist, people!