Flavour (Murasakibara x Reader x Kise) LEMON

So before you start reading this lemon below, why don't I tell you about how wonderful my day is today?

I went to an OTP convention (which my sister fooled me by saying it's a YAOI con. Imma kill her after this). It may not be all about yaoi but there're LOTS of it so I'll have to forgive her just a tiny little bit, it seems.

It's not a big event so it didn't take long there but let me tell you... I'VE NEVER FELT SO FULFILLED IN MY LIFE BEFORE.

I CAN NOW DIE HAPPY.

NOT ONLY DID THEY SELL DOUJINS, THEY SELL R-18 DOUJINS, GODDAMIT!

IT'S LIKE THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE MY OVARIES EXPLODE!

Since I focused more on the doujins, I didn't get dolls, shirts, posters or stickers. But I did buy some CUTE keychains. That MidoTaka one above? ADORABLE! AND AKASHI AS A RED RIDING HOOD?! GYAAAA! WOLF KUROKO IS CUTE TOO, OF COURSE!

The KuroKen one's free XD as well as the MidoTaka fan. And that little MidoTaka paper doujin. It's free and adorable and I'm so lucky~❤️

Sadly, there's not as much AkaKuro as AkaFuri, MidoTaka or AoKi... Tch.

BUT THERE'S HETALIA'S USxUK THERE OMFG❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ IMMA CRY AFTER READING THAT ONE😭😭😭

Okay, I'll never stop if I insist on continuing so... Well, thank you for reading my fangirling corner XD Hope you're jealous of those doujins and keychains above~

OoOoO

"Yahoo~"

You almost dropped your script at the very familiar voice. Whirling around, you were apalled when you found Murasakibara waving at you, a chocolate bar stuck between his teeth.

"A-Atsushi?!" You gapsed. "What are you doing here?"

"EH?!" A shrill voice jumped in. You looked over your shoulder at the fast approaching blonde. "Murasakibaracchi! Why are you here?!"

You had been so discreet around the purplette, who was your boyfriend, so he wouldn't find out about today's shoot. You couldn't believe he came anyway.

The purplette pouted. "Mine-chin told me (N/N)-chin's shooting for a snack commercial today."

"S-snack?"

"Mine-chin said you're shooting for a chewing gum commercial." He started drooling. "Cherry, banana, grape, blueberry, kiwi and vanilla..."

Wait... those flavours...

And chewing gums...

That Aomine! You swore you're going to kill him!

How dared he lied to Murasakibara about your - and Kise's - condom commercial?

Unlike you, who were horrified beyong belief, Kise seemed to find humour in the situation. "C-chewing gum-" he choked and roared with laughter, gaining attention from the people around you.

You blushed and nudged the blonde. Clearing your throat, you tried to explain to Murasakibara. "Listen, Atsushi-" but you were cut off by your manager saying that it's time.

Today really wasn't your day.

OoOoO

While Kise and you were reviewing the scene for the commercial, Murasakibara was being offered snacks that you had begged your manager to get him. You hoped with that mountain of sweets, he wouldn't pay attention to you.