Praise (Furuhashi x Reader)

When your teacher announced that you're grouping with Furuhashi Kōjirō for your English project, you didn't understand why your friends were patting your back and wishing you luck.

...was there something wrong with him?

You were a new transfer student so you didn't really know much about him. Your friends told you that he was an emotionless sadist who used dirty tricks to get what he wanted. Worse was, he never admitted his sins.

You didn't know if those things your friends said were true. But if they were then no wonder nobody liked him.

OoOoO

Or so you thought...

After three days of working alongside him, you found out that he wasn't as mean as people made him out to be. He's just a little cold and emotionless and sadistic...

...but he actually had a kind heart.

Like, his hobby's gardening.

He was the one who watered the abandoned flowerbed behind the school building. How could he be evil? Evil people didn't bother watering withering flowers.

And you actually had an idea why he was so disliked by his peers.

"Hey, Furuhashi-kun?" You began, tapping the tip of your pencil against your notebook. "Why don't you have many friends?"

He glanced up from his own notebook. He stared at you unblinkingly and you sweat-dropped. If he wanted friends, maybe he'd need to stop staring at someone like that.

With those dead fish eyes of him.

"I mean, when I get to know you, you're actually a very cool person."

"...is that so?"

"Yeah! You're always so caring and gentle to the flowers. And you helped me with the parts of the project that I didn't understand." You mumbled at the end, "although you can be a bully sometimes..."

He shrugged and continued his work. "I don't need any friends."

You pouted. "No way! Humans are social beings! We can't live without each other!" He shrugged again and you banged the table with your fists. "And besides, I'm your friend right?!"

He looked away. "Sure."

"You sound so insincere!"

Silence ensued as Furuhashi decided to ignore you for your project. Annoyed, you took his pencil from him, forcing his attention on you.

"And I know why you don't have friends!"

An eyebrow raised, he sighed and entwined his fingers under his chin. He knew you wouldn't let this off until he played along. "Fine. Why don't I have friends?"

You grinned and pointed a finger at him. "Because you don't praise people!"

He blinked at you.

Wagging your index finger at him, you stood up and placed a hand on your hip smugly. "Praises are important. They make people happy. Even the simplest thing like 'your hairpin's really cute' or 'that colour suits you' can boost someone's confidence and shoo away insecurities."

"...so?"

"So I'm going to train you to be able to praise people decently!" You plopped back down on the seat across from him. "Okay! Let's start!"

"Hah..."

"First, let's hear your praising ability!" You opened your arms and grinned at him. "Try complimenting me!"

Furuhashi stared at you unblinkingly. For five minutes. You sweat-dropped. He lifted a hand under his chin in a thinking pose. You face-palmed.

"God, is it really that hard to find something in me worth complimenting?" You pouted and faked a sniffle. "I'm so offended."

"...nice."

You perked up. "Huh?"

"When you leaned close to look over my shoulder, I could smell a whiff of your perfume. It smells good." He said blankly, as if he didn't just admit that he was sniffing you. (If you don't wear perfume, then he smells your soap instead XD)

After taking a whole minute to process his words, your face bloomed into a deep shade of red. "W-wha-"

"You have beautiful legs. They're very well shaped and smooth."

"W-wai-"

"The size of your breasts is perfect. The shape is also very mesmerizing. It's hard to take my eyes off your cleavage when you're leaning down in front of me."

"F-Furuhashi-kun!"

"When you bent down to pick up a ball during P.E, my eyes were glued to the shape of your arse. I could also see your arsecheeks peeking out of your bloomers. They looked so soft."

"STOP!" You yelled and used both your hands to cover his mouth, preventing him to sprout out more of his 'praises'. "Those aren't praises! That's sexual harrasment!"

"No. I'm just attracted to you."

...

"WHAT?!"

He shrugged. "You can handle pain." Unexpectedly, his lips curved into a rather seductive smirk. "You are made for me." (1)

"GOD, STOP IT ALREADY!" You covered your ears. You felt like exploding from embarrassment. You never knew Furuhashi thought about you like that.

"What?" He huffed. "You're the one who told me to praise you."

"You sexually-harassed me!" You whined.

"Whatever. This is so stupid." He snatched his pencil from your grasp and went back to working on the project.

...

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." You gulped, looking away, trying to push down the redness creeping up your cheeks. "I-I guess I'm kinda attracted to you too."

"Is that so?"

"Mhm."

"I see."

There was no mistaking it, you did see him smile.

OoOoO

Requested by @ThatOneBH6Fangirl. I'm glad to finally have the chance to write a one-shot for Furuhashi 'cause he's kind of cute XD

I hope you enjoyed this one! I'm so full of ideas right now and I just really want to type! Probably because I don't have anything to do right now... Sometimes, being free can be a pain.

Anyway, as usual, thank you for reading! Coming up next is...

A SPECIAL CROSSOVER!

This one is really special because it's a request from someone I idolized so much! This is probably the only crossover fic I'll ever make LOL

Kind of hoping I'll find a Kise x Reader x Alibaba crossover LEMON fic though~ (Hint hint for your future update ChocoPanda16 LOL)

Well, until next time~

Love,

LadyBelle104

P.S: (1) According to KUROFES he likes masochist LOL