Light (Husband!Aomine x Wife!Reader)

You were born unfortunate.

You were blind.

You were deaf.

And to top it all, you were mute.

Countless of times, you had thought about ending your pathethicly misreable life. What's the point of living when you couldn't even do anything by yourself?

But then something fortunate actually befell you.

You met them.

Or more specifically... Him.

You could still remember it when you first met him. Considering your condition, you had been bullied all your life. And that time, it was no different.

They dragged you around the entire school building and left you somewhere. Usually, when you had to go somewhere and someone failed to accompany you, you'd just count your steps. But because the path they took was confusing, you lost count of your steps.

You had felt so hopeless and you felt even more sure of your decision of ending your life.

When he found you.

You couldn't see him. You couldn't hear him. And you couldn't speak to him.

But that moment when your hands touched, you had felt something. It was like electricity and fireworks and butterfly fluttering all over.

After that, somehow he was always beside you, leading you. He introduced you to his female childhood friend who took pity in your condition and taught you how to use hand signs she learned from the Helen Keller movie she once watched.

Even he, who was as lazy as a sloth, managed to learn the signs for your sake.

From then on, your companions changed from sitters and nurses to them.

You loved them.

You loved him.

So, so much.

OoOoO

Ten years into your marriage with Aomine Daiki and you had never been happier. Everyday, no matter how dark and cold it was inside you, he'd always manage to warm you up with the sparks he sent with his touch.

You never though you'd be able to get married and have a child because of your condition. This was more than a dream came true.

After long years of being alive with your condition, you could finally grow used to it. As they said, your other senses were stronger when you're rid of other ones.

When someone spoke in loud volumes, you could faintly hear the vibrations. And when someone walked, you could feel the vibrations under your feet. 

And this was how you found out.

At first they tried to keep quiet but you accidentally touched the walls one day and you found out.

The first vibration of voice was familiar. It's the voice you felt every morning, day and night. Aomine's.

The second one, however, was another case completely. It was a vibration you had never felt in your life. It was different from Aomine's, Momoi's, you parents' or your children's.

It was loud too. In your sensitive fingers, you could feel the walls trembling softly under them. And somehow you knew...

It was a woman.

Well... This wasn't a surprise to you. After all, he did marry you - a blind, mute and deaf woman. You couldn't even sweep the floor without making a mess.