Debts (Aomine x Readerx Kagami) LEMON

"Alright, (F/N), I finally got you surrounded." Aomine panted with a smirk. You knew you were going to be robbed and murdered, but oddly you were entranced by the sexy sight of his tan collarbone that you could see as he hunched over you.

"U-uhm, Daiki, can we talk about this civilly?"

"Nope. We'll talk when you finally pay me back."

"Aww, Daiki! It's only a can of juice!" you whined at his stinginess.

He scoffed. "Can of juice, my arse. You borrowed my money to buy two magazines, two bags of chips, popsicles, cherry sundae, DVD-"

"Alright, alright, I get it!" you pouted. "Geez." So you had the habit of borrowing and forgetting but as a guy, he shouldn't have been so stingy. "You don't have to corner me! God, we must've looked stupid running around like that!"

"I wouldn't have to if you hadn't run away at the mention of your debts." He looked around. "Where're we anyway?"

"Uh, I don't know. I just kind of ran aimlessly."

Just then, you heard a shocked yell from the side. "WHAT THE HELL ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING IN FRONT OF MY APARTMENT?!"

Aomine and you turned to see a shocked and blushing Kagami gawking at you. What made him so- oh. Since you had been running, the two of you were quite flustered and were panting for air. Not to mention, Aomine was hunching over you.

"It's not what you think, Taiga! Daiki's just hunting me to pay my debts!" you pushed the tanned man away, hearing him click his tongue. "So this is your apartment?"

Kagami nodded, still wary of the scene before him. "Yeah." He scratched the back of his head. "But talking about debts, (F/N), you still owe me when we ate in Maji burger, remember?"

You slapped your forehead. "Dammit. I don't have that much money, guys. Can I hold it off?"

"No." Aomine crossed his arms sternly. "I haven't got money too and today is the release date of Mai-chan's newest magazine. You gotta pay up so I can buy it."

"Charming, Daiki." You pouted. Kagami would sympathize with your poor situation, right? "Taiga, can I pay you some other time?"

"Sorry, (F/N). You always forget to pay up so no. You have to pay me now."

"Urgh, the two of you are ganging up on me!" Suddenly, you saw Aomine's face lit up and you knew that he had an idea. You raised an eyebrow at him. "What, Daiki?"

He smirked at you. "I have an idea for you to pay us back at once, (F/N)."

OoOoO

"Daiki, what the hell?!" you screamed when you were tied to the bedpost with your tie. Aomine had taken off your blazer for you, leaving you in a halfway unbuttoned shirt and your skirt. "This is rape!"

"You're going to enjoy it so it's not rape, (F/N)." he chuckled breathily, removing his own shirt.

Kagami, who was blushing, tried to stop Aomine. "Oi, idiot, don't use my home for your crime!"

"Shut it, Bakagami. You obviously want (F/N) too." The blunette glanced at the quite obvious tent in Kagami's pants that you just noticed now. You blushed. "Help me strip her." Aomine commanded, working on your shirt and bra. You shrieked.

Kagami gulped as he saw how you wriggled and struggled against your bonds. Every time you moved, your skirt would rose and he could see more of your smooth skin. He couldn't deny that he wanted to see more.

"S-sorry, (F/N)." Kagami bowed his head apologetically at you. He slipped his big hand into your skirt, caressing your skin. "J-just this once."

You were speechless. Even the prudish Kagami was going along with this...