Bisexual (Akashi x Reader x Kuroko) LEMON

You moaned when Kuroko thrust hard into you, the tip of his erection stabbing against that one spot that caused you to see stars. You would've screamed out his name if it wasn't because of Akashi's member filling your mouth. It was so big that it barely fit your mouth.

"Do it again, Tetsuya." Akashi commanded, "I enjoy seeing (F/N)'s reaction."

"Yes, Akashi-kun."

This wasn't supposed to happen. At first, you were only planning to give your boyfriend's - Kuroko - his towel after basketball practice. But when you entered the locker room, you instead found your boyfriend in a compromising position with Akashi. Their lips were locked and Akashi had a hand shoved up the bluenette's shirt.

That's when everything skyrocketed. You found out that the two of them were bisexuals and that they were attracted to each other. Of course, they also admitted their obsession for you. You didn't know what to do but Akashi proposed the idea of having a threesome relationship where the three of you were lovers.

Kuroko, of course, jumped into that idea. He loved Akashi and you. It's a divine gift to be able to have two of his most beloved people.

And... you were actually turned on at the idea of Akashi and Kuroko doing each other. In a way, it was really hot.

So you agreed. Not that you could deny anyway with Akashi. He was absolute, after all.

Thus why you were now in this position - on your knees, sucking on Akashi's erection while Kuroko did you from behind. This was so naughty and it was sending you to the heavens. Akashi's hands holding your head as he thrust into your mouth was commanding but it made you felt safe. Kuroko's erratic yet loving thrusts were also bringing you intense pleasure.

"(F/N)-san, I'm coming." Kuroko whispered into your ear. He grasped your bare breasts. "Is it okay to come inside you?"

You frantically nodded, making Akashi groaned at the movement. Akashi and Kuroko both came at the same time. You swallowed Akashi's bitter come, moaning at the heat of Kuroko's seeds inside you.

"How lucky of you, Tetsuya, to be able to have (F/N)'s mouth as many times as you want." Akashi caressed your cheek tenderly. "It is fortunate that I now also hold that privilege." He chuckled. When Kuroko pulled out of you, the redhead helped you up, smirking. "You can count on it that I am going to make the most of this privilege."

Kuroko pouted. "Please don't steal (F/N)-san's attention from me, Akashi-kun."

"My, Tetsuya. I never know that you like attentions that much." Akashi chuckled in amusement. He took a hold of your chin, kissing your lips. "Is it nice to be loved so much, (F/N)?"

"Uhn... Akashi-kun..." you moaned into his mouth.

He broke the kiss. "Ah, that's not going to do. Why don't you call me like how you call Tetsuya?"

"H-huh?" you blinked. You always called Kuroko 'Te-chan'. It was an adorable nickname which kind of ticked Kuroko off a few times. He disliked being seen as cute or adorable but you liked it when he got angry. The sex increased in intensity. "Then... Sei-kun?"

"Much better."

Akashi made you sit on one of the benches. He spread your legs widely, staring in satisfaction at Kuroko's seeds trickling out of you. He gave a strong lick and you cried out.

"You taste good combined with Tetsuya, (F/N)." he teased, giving you another lick.

Meanwhile, Kuroko, feeling a little neglected, went to your side. "(F/N)-san." He poked your lips with his renewed hard-on and you happily took him into your mouth. Kuroko moaned softly.