Chocolate Carrot Cake (Midorima x Reader) LEMON

A soft blush coated Midorima’s cheeks at the cutely wrapped box in front of him. You watched him pulled the bow off carefully. Although he didn’t admit it, you were a hundred percent sure he was ecstatic at the homemade chocolate you made for him.

“…T-thank you nanodayo…” he stuttered, “B-but you d-don’t have to make it in t-the first place! A-and it’s not like I-I’m happy or anything nanodayo!” 

“Tsun, tsun~” you teased.

“Shut up nanodayo!” 

You kept quiet and let him eat the cake you prepared so hard. It took several tries as you were never that good in baking in the first place.

Midorima broke a small piece with his fork. “You didn’t put anything funny in, did you?” he asked suspiciously. You jabbed his side. Cautiously, knowing that you’re a prankster, the greenhead ate the cake. His eyebrows furrowed. “Why does it taste like carrots?” 

You laughed. “Because it’s a chocolate carrot cake, idiot! Don’t you think it really fits you? Carrot-chan?”

He sighed, face-palming. “I should’ve known.” 

“C’mon, continue eating! I’ll hit you if you spare even a crumb!” you urged. A little annoyed from the teasing, he continued to eat the cake.

“Hm?” he poked the end of the fork into the cake. You giggled. He finally found it. 

Midorima cut the cake in half and pushed the other half aside to inspect what was inside. His face bloomed into a deep shade of red at the chocolate-flavoured condom carefully tucked into the cake.

“W-what is this?” 

You rolled your eyes, “A condom, Shin-chan. You’ve used it plenty of times.” His cheeks reddened even more. Leaning against his arm, you looked up at him seductively. “You’re going to use it right?”

“(F-F/N)…” he covered his red face with one hand. 

“Tch, being shy again.” You pouted. To give him a spark, you shoved your hand into his trousers, feeling him jump and stiffened at your intrusion.

“(F-F/N)! What are you-?” he grunted in surprise when you pushed his pants down to free his hardening member. Chuckling in amusement at his red face, you went down in front of him. “(F/N)!” he exclaimed when you covered his tip with your mouth. 

You swirled your tongue around him, trailing it from the base up to the tip then poking his slit with the tip of your tongue. Midorima shivered. A hand went to the back of your head to push you down on him even more. You chuckled, the vibration of your throat making him groan.

As you sucked him, you kept keen eyes on his expression. Midorima’s eyes were closed, lips parted, cheeks flushed pink and his head was thrown back. He looked so… sexy

You pulled your mouth off of him, breathing hard. “Shin-chan, I’m itching down there~” You whined.

Blushing so hard, you though he’d explode, Midorima let go of your hand. He picked you up then put you down on the table. “Spread your legs.” His voice was seductively husky as he stripped you off your clothes. 

“Ah, Shin-chan~” you moaned, feeling his fingers rubbing against your wet panties. “Hurry it up, Shin-chan!” He removed your underwear.

He obeyed you. Midorima ripped the wrapper of the chocolate-flavoured condom open then rolled it down on his erection. “…brace yourself nanodayo.” 

He shoved himself into you. You arched your back and cried out. You didn’t expect him to go so hard all of a sudden. Midorima was always so gentle when you made love. He must be so turned on to go so hard at first thrust.

“Shin-chan~ Oh!” you moaned. Midorima bit your shoulder, littering your neck with kisses and sucks. In the middle of the mind-blowing thrust against your G-spot inside, his hand somehow found its way to yours and he entwined your fingers together. 

“(F/N)…” he breathed out. Leaning down, he pressed your lips together, his pace kicking up into frenzy. Your scream was muffled by his tongue, swallowed by his mouth. Every time he stabbed against your spot, you grew closer and closer to your high.

When he sucked on your breast desperately, you knew he was on the verge. He was holding back because his pride would never let him came before you. 

“SHIN-CHAN!” you screamed as you came. You were blinded by the hot white pleasure he brought you. From the spasms, you knew he must’ve come too.

You hugged him around his neck, pulling him down to press your fronts together. Midorima buried his nose into your hair, still gasping for air. “…Cancers are supposed to be rock bottom today nanodayo.” 

You giggled. “Oha-Asa can be wrong once in a while.”

His lips curved up against your head.  He whispered softly, “So it seems.” 

OoOoO

Extra: 

“OMG, you just agreed that Oha-Asa’s wrong!” you pointed an accusing finger at him.

Midorima pushed himself from you. “I didn’t nanodayo!” 

“You did! You so did!” he glared at you then moved away, pulling him soft member out of you. “Shin-chan, I’m going to tell Takao that you just admitted that Oha-Asa is wrong. Imagine his-“

“Shit.” 

You were surprise when he cursed suddenly. “Shin-chan?”

“(F/N), the condom’s ripped.” 

Cancers really were rock bottom today.

OoOoO

There you go! The Valentine's Limited Edition Lemon - Midorima's version! I hope you enjoyed that!

BTW, I had chocolate carrot cake just yesterday. My friend was practising how to make it for her boyfriend who's a health freak. It tastes kind of good, people! I recommend it, ha-ha!

Remember to wash your teeth before going to bed! Otherwise you'll need to see the scary old dentist from having so much chocolates!

Love,

LadyBelle104